DEATHLOOP

Engineer

On 9/18/2021 at 11:38 AM, Joe Cool said:

One thing I don't like is how you can't keep the stuff you already have in your loadout. I had Shift slab unlocked and now I went into mission and got Havoc. Guess what? I no longer have Shift slab anymore even though I unlocked and infused it long ago. It just replaced my Shift with Havoc and now I have to search for Shift slab again... Worst part is I already had my Shift upgraded. ?

I Don’t like this… you can use only carry 2 slabs… I had shift and nexus slabs… I cannot pick up havoc without losing shift or nexus..

1 hour ago, hsk_colossus said:

I Don’t like this… you can use only carry 2 slabs… I had shift and nexus slabs… I cannot pick up havoc without losing shift or nexus..

Yeah, these stuff reviewers didn't seem to talk about.

Really odd choice as the whole game is very open. I guess they don't want people to get everything quickly and not re-run locations with some changes. 

• Like 1

I was playing as Julianna (invading other's games) almost whole day yesterday. Completely addicted with the game. I think for me it's going to be GOTY 2021 (personal opinion).

Damn shame to see mass market is avoiding the game.

20210919210644-1.jpg
20210919161935-1.jpg
20210919170153-1.jpg
20210919161357-1.jpg
20210920133811-1.jpg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Really odd choice as the whole game is very open. I guess they don't want people to get everything quickly and not re-run locations with some changes. 

Yeah, that probably is the reasoning behind this.

I would've liked to be able to carry at least one more slab. Seems a little restrictive the way it is right now.

4 hours ago, SaiKO said:

I was playing as Julianna (invading other's games) almost whole day yesterday. Completely addicted with the game. I think for me it's going to be GOTY 2021 (personal opinion).

Damn shame to see mass market is avoiding the game.

Man, I couldn't even find a single game when I tried to play invasion yesterday :| 

49 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Yeah, that probably is the reasoning behind this.

I would've liked to be able to carry at least one more slab. Seems a little restrictive the way it is right now.

Man, I couldn't even find a single game when I tried to play invasion yesterday :| 

Pc or ps5?  

i had no issue finding players. Im playing on PC. 

Edited by SaiKO

34 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

I'm playing on PC too. Did you have to wait long to get games?

I'll try again later tonight.

Not too long, in 2 mins to max 3-4 mins. I started the Invasion from yesterday only, and went to lvl 30 in a day. Didn't find issue finding players.

• Like 1

The whole of west is engulfed in Delta right now 

also to add the fact that digital was heavily discontinued for PS+ members

It’s selling quite well going by early figures :- 

Edited by AnK

7 hours ago, AnK said:

The whole of west is engulfed in Delta right now 

also to add the fact that digital was heavily discontinued for PS+ members

It’s selling quite well going by early figures :- 

I don’t know… hopefully it is… but the above tweet is from the Christopher ding and the article being posted in ps5 thread, is written by him.

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2021-09-21-deathloop-takes-no-1-in-dominant-week-for-ps5-uk-boxed-charts