DEATHLOOP

Engineer

38 minutes ago, LordSpymaster said:

Does anyone know how to claim the pre-order benefit? I have finished the mission Longest Day but still cannot see the bonuses in the clothes menu for both characters.

I got it as soon as I finished the mission. Restart the game and try. 

Where do you see it? In the tunnel menu between regions right where we can equip clothes/guns/trinkets etc?

EDIT: Also, was there supposed to be a code in the disc cause mine didn't have one?

EDIT 2: Got a reply from GTS on mail. They claim there are no pre-order bonuses for Deathloop. Sent them the below links as proof. Can someone confirm if they got the bonuses for the PS5 disc version of the game?

https://help.bethesda.net/app/answers/detail/a_id/54009/p/68

https://bethesda.net/en/article/5hdixoZZXAlqWIqXA4SuMM/pre-order-deathloop-for-exclusive-items

Edited by LordSpymaster

3 hours ago, santanu18 said:

Tried making a purchase but got an error for wrong CVV. However, the amount was debited. I am pretty sure I had entered the correct CVV because it is not masked on the payment page. :(

Edited by TheMonark

2 hours ago, LordSpymaster said:

Where do you see it? In the tunnel menu between regions right where we can equip clothes/guns/trinkets etc?

EDIT: Also, was there supposed to be a code in the disc cause mine didn't have one?

EDIT 2: Got a reply from GTS on mail. They claim there are no pre-order bonuses for Deathloop. Sent them the below links as proof. Can someone confirm if they got the bonuses for the PS5 disc version of the game?

https://help.bethesda.net/app/answers/detail/a_id/54009/p/68

https://bethesda.net/en/article/5hdixoZZXAlqWIqXA4SuMM/pre-order-deathloop-for-exclusive-items

So GTS replied and apparently Bethesda didn't give any pre-order bonuses for the physical PS5 edition. :wallbash:

image.png

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, TheMonark said:

Tried making a purchase but got an error for wrong CVV. However, the amount was debited. I am pretty sure I had entered the correct CVV because it is not masked on the payment page. :(

Wrote an email to GamersGate informing about the payment. They gave me 10% discount coupon and finally got the game for ~INR 1850.

23 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

So started playing this today and i am confused af. How am I supposed to kill group of 6 people with stealth? 

Divide and stabbo

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

So started playing this today and i am confused af. How am I supposed to kill group of 6 people with stealth? 

Don't worry yourself too much with being undetected. You're going to be running those encounters many times. So do what comes to your mind and experiment with different tactics at every turn.

Also, Nexus is your friend.

I need to get back to this game. Kena has pretty much grabbed me by the balls for the time being.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Snake said:

Divide and stabbo

8 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Don't worry yourself too much with being undetected. You're going to be running those encounters many times. So do what comes to your mind and experiment with different tactics at every turn.

Also, Nexus is your friend.

I need to get back to this game. Kena has pretty much grabbed me by the balls for the time being.

7 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Rush all boswale..

OK :roflroll: