DEATHLOOP

Engineer

17 hours ago, Vamos said:

It’s a very rewarding game, if you stick around and finish the story. 

It is difficult to follow the story and lore coz we literally smuggle pieces of information and knowledge in each loop…but in the end it all comes together. 

And if you take gap in this game u really need to start from first to sew all the things..

• 2 weeks later...

I really hate that Arkane doesn't want to give you a proper map like other games do. Just f**king give me a map where I can see my icon on it goddamn it. They will give you a map but it will be like a blueprint of the area and you cannot see your location on it .

I hated it in dishonored and I hate it here. 

Edited by dylanjosh

24 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

I really hate that Arkane doesn't want to give you a proper map like other games do. Just f**king give me a map where I can see my icon on it goddamn it. They will give you a map but it will be like a blueprint of the area and you cannot see your location on it .

I hated it in dishonored and I hate it here. 

There was a map in Dishonoured? Or you mean those framed on walls?

I just remembered the layout after making a few sweeps.

Been playing for 3-4 hrs. Just too much obnoxious handholding in first few hours.

I play Arkane games for freedom they provide. It's just opposite here. Only silver lining is once you are done with an area, game tells you that you can come later to explore to your heart's content.

They could have designed this extended tutorial way better. If you are targeting audiance that won't be able to understand working of rogue lite genre, maybe just don't make a rogue lite game?

• 2 weeks later...

Pushed through initial tutorial section. That was annoying.

But after that it's good. Arkane DNA is there. Got my first visionary. It was super fun to take her out.

Also it's rogue lite nature is inconsequential. You can bypass enemies by using stealth. Else you can die twice without any penalty. Can chill and explore and figure out how to get it done.

Liking it so far.