DEATHLOOP

Engineer

2 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Drivers are always updated to latest. Like Saiko said this must be Ryzen related issue. I tried all the things mentioned in steam user reviews, but it never goes away completely. I'm keeping the playtime under 2 hrs for now for the refund if required.

Try these couple of settings....
turn on nvidia reflex. 
Low latency on.
Vsync on even if you are on 120hz or 144hz monitor.

Seems like lots of people facing issues like this. I wonder if it's indeed amd cpu issue. I haven't face any issue whatsoever to be honest. Thus, I assumed it's ryzen cpu issue. Lots of games nowadays indeed has performance issue with Ryzen. HZD PC, CP2077 etc. On Intel cpu these games runs fine.

Ryzen mobos also releases monthly BIOS update than intel counterpart. Mostly stability fixes.

17 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

Try these couple of settings....
turn on nvidia reflex. 
Low latency on.
Vsync on even if you are on 120hz or 144hz monitor.

Seems like lots of people facing issues like this. I wonder if it's indeed amd cpu issue. I haven't face any issue whatsoever to be honest. Thus, I assumed it's ryzen cpu issue. Lots of games nowadays indeed has performance issue with Ryzen. HZD PC, CP2077 etc. On Intel cpu these games runs fine.

Ryzen mobos also releases monthly BIOS update than intel counterpart. Mostly stability fixes.

I tried all that but it still happens, although a lot less. Still, one stutter per minute is enough to pull me out of the game. People are saying this is because of Denuvo, if so I'll either wait for update or grab a stripped copy from "ahem" sites.

12 minutes ago, Vamos said:

It just needs an email address. No need to enter password.

PSN account will be auto linked. 

No it asks both. I found out i have one and logged in. I hope now it remains linked everytime.

The security level of Bethesda.net has is lesser than this ivg forum. 

Shift aka Blink from Dishonored is awesome as always. :thumbsup:

As for new players who are starting, no need to explore right away. Just get to the point where you unlock invasion. After this you return to old locations and explore and get to keep the stuff. 

If you explore at start, you don't keep the stuff. Now I have to get my weapons again. 

Still making my way through what I assume is the tutorial, and I'm just drooling looking at these vast and complex levels. Looks like there's a shitton to explore. Arkane does not disappoint with its level design.

Gonna take my sweet time with this.

Also, really loving the writing and voice-acting so far.

Edited by STICK3Rboy

Frame pacing issues in RT 30fps mode :giggle::rofl:

failed performance on PS5

want 60fps - lose next gen visuals like RT shadows and ambient occlusion - game just looks flat ?

want next gen visuals - lose 60fps smoothness and get frame pacing issues at 30fps?

Edited by 0verlord