Elden Ring

Engineer

2 hours ago, R a g h u said:

How does the invite for the network test work? Did they send a code or is it tied to the email used for registration?

If it’s a code and anyone who got one are not using it, please give it to me ?

Its a code.. I thought they gave out to most ppl but seeing some of them didn't get looks like early sign up got it.. 

3 hours ago, R a g h u said:

How does the invite for the network test work? Did they send a code or is it tied to the email used for registration?

If it’s a code and anyone who got one are not using it, please give it to me ?

I don't think I'll be able to play because of work I have to travel for 2 days. I have a code for XSX if you or anybody else wants it. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

I don't think I'll be able to play because of work I have to travel for 2 days. I have a code for XSX if you or anybody else wants it. 

Thanks a lot. Can you PM me the code please?

:paagaldance:

3 hours ago, 0verlord said:

Can someone please explain what are the new big differences from previous games? apart from being open world

Many tweaks to combat. Much better and faster magic system. Block-counter mechanic to block with a shield and do a powerful counterattack. A hidden “stance” meter similar to posture system from Sekiro. Etc.

Biggest core difference I think is the customisable weapon skills. Gives a lot more flexibility to your build. It’s basically a huge improvement on the weapon arts system in Dark Souls 3. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, vikram said:

Many tweaks to combat. Much better and faster magic system. Block-counter mechanic to block with a shield and do a powerful counterattack. A hidden “stance” meter similar to posture system from Sekiro. Etc.

Biggest core difference I think is the customisable weapon skills. Gives a lot more flexibility to your build. It’s basically a huge improvement on the weapon arts system in Dark Souls 3. 

yes, I think it was that 'Ashes of War' system which is the big new

2 hours ago, 0verlord said:

yes, I think it was that 'Ashes of War' system which is the big new

Also the Ashes of War system completely replaces the Infusion system from Dark Souls. So you no longer have to hunt for infusion gems if you want a particular kind of scaling on your weapon (for example, int, faith or quality scaling), as each Ash of War will put a different type of scaling on your weapon. 

This does a lot to streamline the upgrade system and improve flexibility of builds, imo. 

Also the Ashes of War system completely replaces the Infusion system from Dark Souls. So you no longer have to hunt for infusion gems if you want a particular kind of scaling on your weapon (for example, int, faith or quality scaling), as each Ash of War will put a different type of scaling on your weapon. 

This does a lot to streamline the upgrade system and improve flexibility of builds, imo. 
And how do we get this ash

Sent from my vivo 1951 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, R a g h u said:

Chests, killing bosses I think.

Got one in chest right before Storm Gate..

Game looks great.. must be ironing out last min bugs or looks ready pretty much for a release.. Disappointing though that modern consoles cannot do quality @ 60 FPS..