Elden Ring

Engineer

2 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

Thats what i said, ("And also horizon") Which means il be playing forbidden west :)

Ohh yeah

I’ll be buying the XSX Elden Ring disc day 1 and HFW disc day 1 on the PS5 

the 2 consoles with 2 disc drives

will be put to good use, else would have had to miss out on the day 1 hype with both games as I usually buy discs

19 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Don't worry about selling Elden Ring disc. 

Going by previous From Soft games, it will last you a long time. Disc will loose most of its value by that time.

Horizon could be doable in 2 weeks. So maybe you could recoup most of your investment.

If I buy Elden Ring disc at 5k and play it for 4-6 months, it’ll probably cost me 1500-2000 net which is less then any other way, right?

15 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

4-6 months? Meh.

I kept Dark Souls for 2 years, still didn't finish it. 

I am a good player with such games, can beat the game in 2-4 months max,  beat all bosses etc

unless there are impossibly hard to find secrets, I don’t expect any difficulty 

10 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Is that actual preload size or just size requirement? There is no official post regarding pre-load nor requirements. 

Preload Size. Not official.. this Twitter guy posts these from his sources for PS games.. 

7 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

Will this contain future DLC expansions considering it costs more ? I wonder if Adventure Guide*, Bonus Gesture* are DLC expansions ?

https://store.playstation.com/en-in/product/EP0700-PPSA04609_00-ELDENRINGDLX0000

Those are in game stuff.. I don't think the version includes any DLC and considering FromSoft DLCs might not happen..  the main game itself has crazy amount of Bosses..

Those are in game stuff.. I don't think the version includes any DLC and considering FromSoft DLCs might not happen..  the main game itself has crazy amount of Bosses..
There was DLC for dark souls 2 or 3 i think which was later included in a GOTY edition.

When i buy this i don't wanna miss out on any of it's open world. The thing is buying seperate DLC for any game is costlier than a season pass so if anyone is gonna milk a product at least give a season oass edition.

Considering it's a G.r.r. martin world i suspect there will be new idea of him added in form of DLC rather than a future sequel which would take years.

Though if i get a steelbook edition of the game I'd get that than the boring standard version we have here sold by all ecomms

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Why you say that? DS 1, 2, 3. Bloodborne, all had dlcs. Only Demon Souls, (which was not supported by Sony, and was a cult/sleeper hit at the time) and Sekiro didn't have dlcs.