Elden Ring

Engineer

53 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Do you resell after playing it ?

Yes definitely but since this is a new Fromsoft game, I may have to hold on to it for sometime for all endings to be discovered by the world and completed by me also. I can message you once I am done

15 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Yes definitely but since this is a new Fromsoft game, I may have to hold on to it for sometime for all endings to be discovered by the world and completed by me also. I can message you once I am done

No what i meant to ask was why no ps5 version if you plan to resell, xbox games are tough to resell :nerves:

57 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

No what i meant to ask was why no ps5 version if you plan to resell, xbox games are tough to resell :nerves:

52 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Lol yeah why did he get on xbox. 

there are many peeps with XSX on IVG itself

else I'll sell to gameloot/gamenation, I got it at 3600 and I am okay to take a 1000 net cost too, should easily give me enough time to play to my heart's content till it reaches 2600

main reason I got it for XSX is bcoz my PS5 disc slot will already be occupied with the Horizon Forbidden West disc 

2 hours ago, 0verlord said:

there are many peeps with XSX on IVG itself

else I'll sell to gameloot/gamenation, I got it at 3600 and I am okay to take a 1000 net cost too, should easily give me enough time to play to my heart's content till it reaches 2600

main reason I got it for XSX is bcoz my PS5 disc slot will already be occupied with the Horizon Forbidden West disc 

Ohhh....

1 hour ago, triggr happy ss said:

Cant wait for this game ,this will be the only game i am buying in 2022. 

Also you dont resell from software games ,its a crime.

I did . demon souls played and platinumed for just 300/- 

2 hours ago, 0verlord said:

PS5 has this small button next to the power button called eject. If you press it the disk comes out automatically. Then you can insert another disk for a different game, and it even lets you play that different game.

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

PS5 has this small button next to the power button called eject. If you press it the disk comes out automatically. Then you can insert another disk for a different game, and it even lets you play that different game.

:lol:

Edited by Sach4life

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

I usually play 2 games at a time, usually on PS5 and XSX, on alternate days. Swapping discs daily is a big hassle and I don't want to engage physically moving parts of the console too much

also, I have 2 next gen consoles with 2 disc drives which can accommodate 2 different game discs - why not use them both at the same time?

also, Xbox support gave me 8 months free extension for GP Ultimate and I promised that I'd buy the next few games on Xbox to show support, Elden Ring on day 1 is one such game 

34 minutes ago, Vamos said:

“And not just with Elden Ring, but with all the games we make. Graphical fidelity is not something we put as the top priority. What we ask for on the graphics side depends on the systems and requirements of the game itself, and it takes less priority compared to the other elements of development.”

Good. Happy with it. 

ELDEN RING IVG TOURNAMENT

In the honor of the release of a new Fromsoft game, I propose a tournament comprising of several games mentioned below where one can score points. At the conclusion of all games, the player with the most points shall be crowned the Elden Ring IVG champion and shall have eternal glory. For each game, the player has to upload a video or screenshot as their submission for the respective game. The games and points are as follows:

Game 1

Beating Elden Ring and rolling the credits the fastest from game launch on 25th February. Only your 1st playthrough counts for this.

Game 2

Beating Elden Ring with the least soul level in your 1st playthrough

Game 3

There may be several ending to the game. Beating an ending the fastest. 

Points: 10 for each ending (if you win Game 1, you will win Game 3, too for that ending and get 20 points in total)

Game 4

The most interesting one! Here, players will submit their boss battle videos. For each boss, every player's battle will be compared and the player with the best battle will get 4 points. The winner for each boss will be decided by a vote of forum members. The criteria could be - least amount of health lost, least amount of hits taken, best strategy including intelligent use of items, quality of combat and skills displayed, least amount of time taken to beat the boss, boss not cheesed etc.

Game 5

New boss discovery.

Please suggest more games and changes to the format if any. Any other suggestions are also welcome.

Also please mention whether you want to participate, I'll make a list. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

ELDEN RING IVG TOURNAMENT

In the honor of the release of a new Fromsoft game, I propose a tournament comprising of several games mentioned below where one can score points. At the conclusion of all games, the player with the most points shall be crowned the Elden Ring IVG champion and shall have eternal glory. For each game, the player has to upload a video or screenshot as their submission for the respective game. The games and points are as follows:

Game 1

Beating Elden Ring and rolling the credits the fastest from game launch on 25th February. Only your 1st playthrough counts for this.

Game 2

Beating Elden Ring with the least soul level in your 1st playthrough

Game 3

There may be several ending to the game. Beating an ending the fastest. 

Points: 10 for each ending (if you win Game 1, you will win Game 3, too for that ending and get 20 points in total)

Game 4

The most interesting one! Here, players will submit their boss battle videos. For each boss, every player's battle will be compared and the player with the best battle will get 4 points. The winner for each boss will be decided by a vote of forum members. The criteria could be - least amount of health lost, least amount of hits taken, best strategy including intelligent use of items, quality of combat and skills displayed, least amount of time taken to beat the boss, boss not cheesed etc.

Game 5

New boss discovery.

Please suggest more games and changes to the format if any. Any other suggestions are also welcome.

Also please mention whether you want to participate, I'll make a list. 

I will play it.

But will beat only once. 

I feel most points should be for team play and helping others beat bosses.

4 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

I will play it.

But will beat only once. 

I feel most points should be for team play and helping others beat bosses.

you are on, I think we are the only ones that will get it on Xbox

get ready for co-op action!