Elden Ring

Engineer

17 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Yeah because they would ship 10 copies at least. Its probably less than half a dozen, kinda embarrassing tbh considering its one of the biggest games of the year.

WOW , not even 10 ? But maybe digital pre-orders would be good. because lot of people dont buy xbox copies because of low resale value.

51 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

WOW , not even 10 ? But maybe digital pre-orders would be good. because lot of people dont buy xbox copies because of low resale value.

Places like gameloot will still pay decent price for your Xbox copy, maybe 100-200rs less than PS copy but still.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rushaboswal said:

will wait for gamepass ?

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/elden-ring-has-gone-gold-will-take-around-30-hours-to-beat/1100-6499891/

30 hrs for main quest. Dozens of more hours if you wanna see everything. Direct from developers.

54 minutes ago, psinide said:

I'm planning to do a digital pre-order on the PS5. Planning to take my time with this game.

Same. Digital on Xbox.

This is the game to get immersed into, discover the lore written by George Martin himself.

No idea why PPL are thinking of selling this game. 

• Like 1

This will differ significantly by player but in terms of targets set during development, the idea is that the main route should be able to be completed within around 30 hours

You don't say. ?

I cant rush in souls games, have to soak in and discover all the juicy details and environment, alongside watching vaati, iron pineapple fextra and cowboys insights as well 

Pro-ness ke liye pvp tourney rakh lenge :catfight::giggle:

Edited by Modern_Ubermensch
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Modern_Ubermensch said:

I cant rush in souls games, have to soak in and discover all the juicy details and environment, alongside watching vaati, iron pineapple fextra and cowboys insights as well 

Pro-ness ke liye pvp tourney rakh lenge :catfight::giggle:

Yeah, will take it slow.

Not that I could beat it fast even if I wanted to.

12 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Tell him what the loser is going to do:fear1:

He wasn't agreeing to anything so

I've left it to the Empire aka @Assassins Creed

6 minutes ago, Modern_Ubermensch said:

Pro-ness ke liye pvp tourney rakh lenge

Dude souls games have bad hitboxes, never felt it's equitable to players. Sekiro was different, it was done properly. 

As Elden Ring too is similar to Dark Souls it'll have as bad hitboxes and I don't feel I'll get into PVP unless it's for the trophies. 

14 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

He has said he is pro player.

Not really a pro gamer but I do okay. Here’s my history with Fromsoft games 

my 1st game was Bloodborne and I beat it straight till the end including the DLC without giving up in the middle 

then I beat Dark Souls 3 and its DLC 

then last year, I beat Demon’s Souls PS5, Sekiro (all bosses from all endings) and Returnal back to back to back

all bosses from all above games I beat with any external advice, did it all on my own 

Edited by 0verlord

7 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Not really a pro gamer but I do okay. Here’s my history with Fromsoft games 

my 1st game was Bloodborne and I beat it straight till the end including the DLC without giving up in the middle 

then I beat Dark Souls 3 and its DLC 

then last year, I beat Demon’s Souls PS5, Sekiro (all bosses from all endings) and Returnal back to back to back

all bosses from all above games I beat with any external advice, did it all on my own 

Nice. I go mental with these games.

1ST RUN always has to be like:

- No summons.

- No items except estus flask during boss fights. Not even those extra healing items in DS2 are allowed during boss fights.

- All bosses has to be pure melee without any items except flask.

- From one bonfire to the next, all enemies has to die in between before i light the next one.

- No over-leveling of character and weapons. Currently trying to beat Ludwig in BB DLC with level 65 character and +6 weapon (whirligig saw). I think i may have pushed myself a bit much here, but the game's been pretty easy so far.

- Can't push enemy away from a crowd using throwables or arrows.

Have beaten all three Dark Souls games like this, and now Bloodborne. Yet to give Sekiro a try though.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

Nice. I go mental with these games.

1ST RUN always has to be like:

- No summons.

- No items except estus flask during boss fights. Not even those extra healing items in DS2 are allowed during boss fights.

- All bosses has to be pure melee without any items except flask.

- From one bonfire to the next, all enemies has to die in between before i light the next one.

- No over-leveling of character and weapons. Currently trying to beat Ludwig in BB DLC with level 65 character and +6 weapon (whirligig saw). I think i may have pushed myself a bit much here, but the game's been pretty easy so far.

- Can't push enemy away from a crowd using throwables or arrows.

Have beaten all three Dark Souls games like this, and now Bloodborne. Yet to give Sekiro a try though.

You must try Sekiro. It is brilliant