Elden Ring

Engineer

3 hours ago, 0verlord said:

Yeah, that’s why I got hfw on ps5 and Elden Ring on XSX 

You had no option but to get hfw on PS bruh. 

Anyway we can co-op our way to the top if you're in on XSX.

Does this game supports crossplay, It'd have been great. 

1 hour ago, Heaven Angel said:

I don't use mods.. Always play the intended way.

But I got NiOh2 on PC and damn that game stutters a lot. Dips from 35fps to 60fps frequently in combat is soooo annoying. The PS4 version was better than my old beast of a PC. After looking at the system requirements of Elden Ring I thought if this game doesn't cope up with my system then I'll have a bad experience with this game which I don't want to..

Im getting locked 60fps on max. No drops nothing. They patched and optimised the game since launch. 

Did you play with DLSS on? They added the support. 

1 hour ago, Heaven Angel said:

You had no option but to get hfw on PS bruh. 

Anyway we can co-op our way to the top if you're in on XSX.

Does this game supports crossplay, It'd have been great. 

1) we are competing on who beats game 1st, so we can’t co-op on 1st playthrough at least. NG+ definitely co-op

2) I am getting my Xbox disc on 28th Feb, 3 days after launch, so winner of competition will be decided by time played in exophase or Xbox internal  timer

3) there’s xbox to xbox  and ps to ps cross play but no cross-platform crossplay

3 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

I don't use mods.. Always play the intended way.

But I got NiOh2 on PC and damn that game stutters a lot. Dips from 35fps to 60fps frequently in combat is soooo annoying. The PS4 version was better than my old beast of a PC. After looking at the system requirements of Elden Ring I thought if this game doesn't cope up with my system then I'll have a bad experience with this game which I don't want to..

If you still have the PS4 version of Nioh 2 - just use the free PS5 upgrade. Nioh 2 is butter-smooth on the PS5. It's where I played it. Complete locked on 60 fps (Or even 120 fps if your TV supports it). The game is an absolute joy to play on the PS5. Best part - the upgrade has no extra cost, unlike the so-called Sony "Remasters".

6 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Heaven helped me beat Vicar Amelia in Bloodborne in like 3 minutes, great guy :P

Those were the days, we used to play Destiny 1, GTA V and co-op BB. We stunned and burned Vicar Amelia so hard. She literally got banged.

5 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

A pro at it too.

Initially I was planning to get this on PS5 but I had no idea Sifu will be souls like kung fu hentai. I love to help other fellow gamers. We'd have done co-op. 

Hate to know there's no crossplay. My PC friends are also telling not to refund. 6.5k already spent on this single game. 

Aur spend karne ko na bolna. 

5 hours ago, 0verlord said:

1) we are competing on who beats game 1st, so we can’t co-op on 1st playthrough at least. NG+ definitely co-op

2) I am getting my Xbox disc on 28th Feb, 3 days after launch, so winner of competition will be decided by time played in exophase or Xbox internal  timer

3) there’s xbox to xbox  and ps to ps cross play but no cross-platform crossplay

1. I know we are doing or little competition but try to enjoy this game as well. Koi dealing thori ki hai. -_-

2. I have no idea how that works, lol

3. SAD

3 hours ago, roun90 said:

If you still have the PS4 version of Nioh 2 - just use the free PS5 upgrade. Nioh 2 is butter-smooth on the PS5. It's where I played it. Complete locked on 60 fps (Or even 120 fps if your TV supports it). The game is an absolute joy to play on the PS5. Best part - the upgrade has no extra cost, unlike the so-called Sony "Remasters".

Nah, I have it on PC only. It was so bad I stopped playing after 1st boss. Uninstalled instantly. 

3 hours ago, Modern_Ubermensch said:

Factos#1

Vigor - Governs Maximum HP, Fire Resistance, and Poison Immunity

Keepsake item 

Crimson Amber Medallion

A medallion inlaid with crimson amber. Increases max HP.

mHberAD8_o.jpg

fE0bdV5U_o.jpg

My starting class. Either this or Prisoner.