Elden Ring

Engineer

A few of my friends are having hard crashes on their ps5 and the cloud save gets wiped after it. I’m lucky enough tho, seven hours in and no such issues for me. Godrick is kicking my a*s tho as I predicted from the trailer, will try tomorrow morning.

38 minutes ago, Nikushimi said:

Got the refund on my initial PSN purchase but Amazon haven't shipped my copy yet. Now I am considering cancelling the physical copy and just buying from PSN again.

Should have just went with my initial PSN pre order :wallbash:

Hahahaha sad to hear bro, amazon is so not reliable 

GTS delivered on time today 

1 hour ago, Nikushimi said:

Got the refund on my initial PSN purchase but Amazon haven't shipped my copy yet. Now I am considering cancelling the physical copy and just buying from PSN again.

Should have just went with my initial PSN pre order :wallbash:

:lol:

5 hours ago, TheMonark said:

For me the game glitched for some unknown reason and I went into a God mode. My health wasn't reducing even after getting hit multiple times. Got a new shield after defeating the boss.

You're in luck then buddy :rofl:

6 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

There is a standard parry too which automatically leads to critical hit like Bloodborne.

Yeah, I know. I'm just not very good at it :P

38 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Vaati :hi2:

Nice to see Vaati going official. Dude deserved it.

---------------------

Has anyone gotten ensnared by the transporter trap yet? 

I did and I got transported to some underground mine. The first thing I see there is a message saying "I wanna go home now", followed by a trail of bloodstains :samui:

10/10 would recommend the transport trip.

1 hour ago, STICK3Rboy said:

I did and I got transported to some underground mine. The first thing I see there is a message saying "I wanna go home now", followed by a trail of bloodstains :samui:

Yeah the area gave serious Bloodborne vibes. Had a feeling it was a trap since for once there were no messages on the floor. The city had some sorcery spells and a staff in case that’s your build. 

27 minutes ago, zen said:

Yeah the area gave serious Bloodborne vibes. Had a feeling it was a trap since for once there were no messages on the floor. The city had some sorcery spells and a staff in case that’s your build. 

1 hour ago, STICK3Rboy said:

This happened to @Tyler :giggle:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

Anyone playing on pc ? Reading reviews mentioning quite lot of stutter even on high end machines ?

I was playing on PC. There were no crashes but the stutter was annoying every here and there, especially during fights. So, moved to PS5 now and using frame rate mode. It is a lot better than PC but still there are pop-ins and frame drops but nothing like PC.

• Like 1

Yet to get the game on either pc or ps5. Just holding off till I get some good analysis from DF. Or some fixes from FromSoftware. 

Lots of friends are on PC for this one but in my circle, friends with 3080ti and 3080 are having issues of random microstuttering despite of any spec (high or mid range) and that’s not fine because that microstutter in battle could be annoying and you may miss the timing, not ideal for this kindda game. Moreover, the lost frames seems to wanna catch up after the stutter, thus it speeds up abit after the stutter before getting stable, which is weird. 

No ultrawide support, no DLSS, no FSR, no button remapping, very bad pc UI. So basically not a good PC port. Either wait for fixes from FromSoftware for pc version. Or get the ps5 version. Which is better right now.