Talismans 

You went there overpowered mate.. 

Did some deep grinding beforehand... 

9 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

Digital is best way to get this.

Is your TV VRR capable?

Let me know if it's smooth or jerky.

TV has no VRR, it's a 2017 lg oled

quality mode is playable but not for precision playing, not jerky but more frames are desirable for precision

fps mode is smooth, no jerking, sufficient for precision play. Even though it's not locked 60, it's completely sufficient - we make too much cry for 60. I think even 45 is good for this pace of the game

new area, I arrive in quality mode and marvel and admire. I leave in fps mode after beating boss 

7 hours ago, roun90 said:

BTW weren't they going to import Xbox versions and give to customers? That's what they were planning right? Russia-Ukraine war used as an excuse?

Enjoy!! You are in for a treat. Don't rush to story bosses and take your time to explore. There is a ton of stuff to do before you even get to the 1st story boss. This journey is going to last 100s of hours for you easy.

Post about your build later. It's fun to find out what build everyone is using, and what works and what does not. Some bosses and mobs will be easier or harder depending on your build.

Also any points of interest or something strange that you found if you feel like it. We are all discovering stuff still. So it would be fun for everyone to share their discoveries together.

Oh and a tip - when you are choosing your remembrance - i.e. the item you start with when you create a character - choose the Golden Seed. it's by far the most helpful. You can use The Golden Seed to get an extra flask as soon as you reach your first save point (Called Site of Grace here). The extra flask will help restore more health or mana. It's a life-saver. Other gifts are not as good.

they botched up my Xbox disc, no clue even on 28th Feb. So I cancelled with them and got Xbox digital 

build is Vagabond, which seems to be well-balanced in stats. In Demon's Souls, I went with magic build for a change. For ER, 1st playthrough I'll do traditional strength build

I forgot what remembrance I took, might have been a ring/item which boosts HP. Will confirm tomorrow

had fun with Tree Sentinal, just testing the feel of the combat engine and mechanics - seems very straight forward, will beat him tomorrow

2 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Wait a sec.. 

8 Flasks?

that big vigor? 

Talismans 

You went there overpowered mate.. 

Did some deep grinding beforehand... 

The real MVP is the lvl 5 wolf summon, dudes survived the whole fight and destroyed half of his health.

2 hours ago, 0verlord said:

they botched up my Xbox disc, no clue even on 28th Feb. So I cancelled with them and got Xbox digital 

The Xbox disc of Elden Ring is just acting like a token for digital entitlement. :lol:

It's good that they cancelled it.

People who bought the XSX disc are furious that they have to download the whole game digitally. 

6 hours ago, Vamos said:

The Xbox disc of Elden Ring is just acting like a token for digital entitlement. :lol:

It's good that they cancelled it.

People who bought the XSX disc are furious that they have to download the whole game digitally. 

I am okay with that ?

for example, Horizon Forbidden West has 2 discs, 1 disc is a cup coaster and the other is an entitlement token. I downloaded the whole 98gb from the internet ?

8 hours ago, Nikushimi said:

You guys need to listen to the start screen music. It’s such a banger. Prepares you for the epic journey ahead. :punk:

1st time I started the game, I just closed my eyes and listened to the whole track 

this is my favorite title track of Fromsoft games 

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

I am okay with that ?

for example, Horizon Forbidden West has 2 discs, 1 disc is a cup coaster and the other is an entitlement token. I downloaded the whole 98gb from the internet ?

That's because you bought the PS4 version. 

PS4 Pro back compatability is 60 FPS on PS5 - Best way to play if you don't have Series X with VRR display 

PS5 Disk users do not get PS4 SKU, so suggest to buy PS4 disc or digital so you can see both versions. There is a save transfer option, so one can switch to PS5 version and get going once the frame pacing is fixed.. 

Edited by Assassins Creed