Engineer

49 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

It is absolutely impossible to play in quality mode

I am becoming common fodder for bosses in quality mode 30fps

Fps mode is the only way to play this game 

quality mode to admire visuals in between bosses

nick jonas tables have turned GIF by Jonas Brothers

• Haha 9

The sense of discovery in this game is just insane! You can never really know what to expect.

Spoiler

Just took an elevator in the middle of a forest without thinking too much if it and found myself in front of the ruins of a huge and ancient city. It f**king blew my mind that I could've completely missed something this big.

And the music is incredible too. Perfectly invokes feelings of wonder, mystery, and dread. 

Edited by STICK3Rboy

3 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

The sense of discovery in this game is just insane! You can never really know what to expect.

Hide contents

Just took an elevator in the middle of a forest without thinking too much if it and found myself in front of the ruins of a huge and ancient city. It f**king blew my mind that I could've completely missed something this big.

And the music is incredible too. Perfectly invokes feelings of wonder, mystery, and dread. 

I’ve been there. There’s a secret boss in there that was one of the coolest boss fights I’ve had so far. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, STICK3Rboy said:

There's a portal in Mistwood that teleports you right next to that creature. There was a bonfire nearby so I took a chance and aggro'd him. After all my complaints about me being over levelled, that dude just straight up one shotted me with his first attack. I instantly nope'd the fk outta that place. :lol:

Edited by Nikushimi

2 hours ago, Nikushimi said:

I’ve been there. There’s a secret boss in there that was one of the coolest boss fights I’ve had so far. 

Man, the archers in that area are some of the most annoying motherf**kers in the game. It felt like they were shooting at me with homing arrows or something. They never missed a shot :lol:

The boss was indeed awesome though. Loved the music and atmosphere there.

41 minutes ago, Nikushimi said:

There's a portal in Mistwood that teleports you right next to that creature. There was a bonfire nearby so I took a chance and aggro'd him. After all my complaints about me being over levelled, that dude just straight up one shotted me with his first attack. I instantly nope'd the fk outta that place. :lol:

Yeah, I've been there too. Went to feed the deathroot to the dude in the sanctum.

Saw this creature as soon as I turned around after teleporting there. Was too scared to even mess with it and left it alone :lol:

Edited by STICK3Rboy

25 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Which class are you guys playing with? I want a melee combat with some magic too.

Confessor is what you're looking at then. I'm playing using the same class.

Of course, you will have the option to re-spec later no matter what class you play as.

Edited by STICK3Rboy

Just now, STICK3Rboy said:

Confessor is what you're looking at then. I'm playing using the same class.

Of course, you always have the option to re-spec later.

Vagabond is also balanced, you can lean into magic or melee whatever suits throughout the game. 

• Like 1

Finally defeated Tree Sentinal after fighting for almost 5 hours ???

I think I missed a lot of things and went straight up. Tree was the 1st enemy my blade hit since the start and I beat him bare foot at Level 9. Finally, can explore other areas.

I’ve seen many videos where people suffer severe disappointment when both players and boss at low health. Player panics under pressure and dies by making a silly mistake at the end

fortunately, my calm prevailed till the end and I beat him in a very clooooose battle

Such a glorious ducking nail-biter :majesty:

only a 3 minute video coz Xbox 

Edited by 0verlord
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Finally defeated Tree Sentinal after fighting for almost 5 hours ???

I think I missed a lot of things and went straight up. Tree was the 1st enemy my blade hit since the start and I beat him bare foot at Level 9. Finally, can explore other areas.

I’ve seen many videos where people “die” of “heart attack” and agony when both players and boss at low health. Player panics with a very high heart rate and dies by making a silly mistake at the end

fortunately, my calm prevailed till the end and I beat him in a very clooooose battle

Such a glorious ducking nail-biter :majesty:

only a 3 minute video coz Xbox 

Jeese dude. 

I will give up on the game if i had to do a fight like this. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

why not use the brass shield from those soldiers at the camp which has 100 physical block?

I'm using separate shield for blocks, the guard negation is only when two-handing it, which I only do during bosses because blocking wrecks your stamina anyway. So I don't block during boss fights.

• Like 1