Elden Ring

Engineer

9 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Boss fight spoilers

Hide contents

man this boss fight looks epic but annoyingly hard.. :/ I really want to play this game but i dont think i will be able to finish this game :(

Don't worry, every player's experience is different. Based on how you play and your play-style, this very boss might be easy for you.

That said, the guy is not playing properly at all. The boss is far away. The guy is a melee. It's imperative that he close that distance and get close to the boss. But he's not using the horse at all. WTF is he doing?? At least use it to get close. The guy is dying before he even comes in range to attack the boss most of the times. 

2 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

AFAIK you can't compare stats of weapons and armours that a vendor has with the ones that you have equipped. It's a minor issue but it's pretty dumb.

Elden Ring store rule

- Any fellow tarnished wants to see stats have to BUY the thing. 

Visit again and but not if you don't bring runes. Cheers!

1 hour ago, Modern_Ubermensch said:

Lol yeah true

if im going on reddit to find out what happens if i spare patches or kill him( an OG chrcter like him) or finding out whos stealing all my runes in the castle thats not called using a guide to beat the game

I plan to "complete" as much of it i can as i want in the first playthrough even if it takes months exploring patiently

Dont wanna spare 2 or 3 NG+ runs partucularly solving questlines amd figuring out sh*t when novelty is already dead

there is lot of “I” in your reply.. you can do whatever you want..

why do you care what other people do ? 

I just started the game very briefly but lets put some together on how we doing the plat :P 

Btw we are interested in watching the Halo tourney for the commentary @Mr. Comingle @El Tigre Chino @quixote_1989

1 hour ago, psinide said:

Ok, I'm back from my week long hiatus. Got the Halo tourney this week, but I'll try to skive off work and squeeze in a few hours during day time. Where are my homies at? @Assassins Creed @rushab oswal where have you reaced? And till where can you carry me :notangel:

I've been reading up on builds, and planning on an INT build for early game and then make a shift to an INT+DEX battlemage/spellblade type of a build from mid-game. Played only for a few hours and got my mount. Going for the Meteorite staff next and do some open worlding and mini bossing before going for Margit.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

there is lot of “I” in your reply.. you can do whatever you want..

why do you care what other people do ? 

WTAF

I never said i was bothered about others. I didnt even start this discussion. 

More so 

Wasnt countering what you said 

Saying in agreement to it, looks like you completely misinterpreted it and took it as hostile 

It was heaven who was bothered and being sad abt other peoples referring stuff

And i was addressing that

Now im not not sure what your contenance is 

Dont bother, dont care. Enough breath wasted

Edited by Modern_Ubermensch

52 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Elden Ring store rule

- Any fellow tarnished wants to see stats have to BUY the thing. 

Visit again and but not if you don't bring runes. Cheers!

I used a notebook to write them down and compare. Could've taken a photo but eh..

41 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Btw we are interested in watching the Halo tourney for the commentary @Mr. Comingle @El Tigre Chino @quixote_1989

This is all they have on their website for spectators:

3.2. Spectators

Spectators are permitted in game lobbies for the matches that are gonna be streamed in The Esports Club youtube channel. Spectators will be only admins/observers who are part of The Esports Club.

@TRMNTR any idea if all matches will be streamed on YT?

3 minutes ago, psinide said:

This is all they have on their website for spectators:

@TRMNTR any idea if all matches will be streamed on YT?

No idea if there's going to be a tournament in the first place seeing the negligible number of Halo players in India. :P

But I'm assuming it'll be streamed.

6 minutes ago, ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ said:

Got my copy.
How good is Samurai class in this game?

if you are ok with not having a guard-attack-guard mechanism, then Samurai is one of the best classes. The katana is pretty sweet and scales pretty good. You would not need to hunt for a "better weapon" for your initial 10-20 hours. The class also kind of demands a more aggressive play style to really show how fun it is. So, if you want aggressive, go with it. 

1 minute ago, ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ said:

Does class really matters in long run?

Well, the attributes you get at initial stage plays a huge role till mid game as you're levelling up your character. Even if you want to respec you don't get to change the attribute points you got from your character selection. So choose wisely.