Elden Ring

Engineer

9 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Yes. I did that already like I said. Nothing is happening. 

Strange. Use it near the boss area. There should be gold summon signs appearing on the ground.

Edited by Nikushimi

2 hours ago, dante77 said:

Just beat Godrick. I don't know how but I just best him. So relieved! 

Gold sign is there but only NPC spawns. 

When I use it, I see a ton of player summon signs on the ground. Check your NAT settings. Make sure its not NAT 3

12 hours ago, 0verlord said:

fuuuuckkk, another 5+ hours on a boss

finally beat Margit, insane how f**king DIFFICULT it can be, just 1 mistake and "You Died"

phew! it's Xbox so video is only last 3 minutes but it's f**king nail-biting 

Level 15 with Lordsworn's greatsword at level 0 (or is it lvl1)

f**k that bitch relentless. Combo after combo. Lol 

3 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Feel proud if you play this game without walkthroughs.. 

Feel proud if you play this game without bashing that game isn't hand holding me. 

I play with build guides man. Can't do trial and error with what little game time I get...

5 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

I'll read walkthroughs to get OP builds, watch gameplay videos to memorize enemy move sets, then beat the bosses after 20-30 attempts each, and will feel proud.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Feel proud if you play this game without bashing that game isn't hand holding me. 

i will copy the exact moves from YouTube guide, hit by hit and than beat the boss and feel proud ?

Edited by hsk_colossus
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, quixote_1989 said:

I'll read walkthroughs to get OP builds, watch gameplay videos to memorize enemy move sets, then beat the bosses after 20-30 attempts each, and will feel proud.

1 hour ago, hsk_colossus said:

i will copy the exact moves from YouTube guide, hit by hit and than beat the boss and feel proud ?

mariah carey girl GIF

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, dante77 said:

It is one of those games where even if you watch walkthrough videos, you will not feel you are cheating or taking much help. Of course, don't overdo it. 

+1

Cant say about walkthroughs, but I have watched quite many build videos and it has helped me take quick decisions on which build to go for, where to assign points, etc and saved a ton of time. Also, early OP videos to make the game less stressful for me. But the game itself is so huge that I have been to areas within Limgrave which I never saw in videos and there are areas of Limgrave I remember watching in videos but have not yet stumbled upon. The game is quite accommodating for all levels of players.  

2 minutes ago, Kenzooru said:

The game being open world means NPC side quests are hard to do without using a guide, it’s hard to track some of these people and they end up being key cogs in various endings. 

I am playing with intention of never ending the game. 

Once I get tired of running around finding new lost grace sites, i will go after dungeons/bosses. 

Aiming to break my personal record of longest played game that happens to be Demon's Souls (PS3) at 100 hrs.