Elden Ring

Engineer

5 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Renalla's second phase is really smacking my a*s. The path to her is very annoying. Any way to avoid that boulder bullshit?

from the site of grace.. go outside on the left there is a elevation with mages .. behind them is a door .. go through there… go till you reach a gate … kill the mage .. and on right there is broken window, go through that .. up the stairs and kill the enemies …

Defeated Dragonskin soldier of Nokstella. Not so tough. It is one of those boss where once you learn the pattern, it becomes easy. 

Also defeated Ancestral spirit on Siofra river. What a pushover. A joke for a boss. 

I found first two main bosses. Margit and Godrick to be much tougher than academy Raya bosses. Wolf and Renella were easy. 

Not sure where to go next. Finished Stormville castle and Raya Academy. 

11 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Defeated Dragonskin soldier of Nokstella. Not so tough. It is one of those boss where once you learn the pattern, it becomes easy. 

Also defeated Ancestral spirit on Siofra river. What a pushover. A joke for a boss. 

I found first two main bosses. Margit and Godrick to be much tougher than academy Raya bosses. Wolf and Renella were easy. 

Not sure where to go next. Finished Stormville castle and Raya Academy. 

Get the 2 halves of the Dectus Medallion (One found in Fort Haight in Limgrave and 1 found in Fort Faroth in Caelid). Once you found both, you can use it to operate the lift at the top of Liurnia (Grand Lift of Dectus) - which will take you to Atlus Plateau, the next zone. After starting the lift of Dectus, you can also go to bottom of Caelid (Redmane Castle) and start the Radahn festival, which will lead you to do the Starscourge Radahn boss.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Have you tried Putrid Tree Spirit.. 

Yeah, defeated it last night. It was giving me a lot of trouble until I switched up my attributes a bit and started using the Sword of Night and Flame. Its magic ash of war dealt quite a bit of damage to that motherf**ker.

16 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Has so many attacks and can do Scarlet Rot which is the most annoying status effect in game and takes ton of health per second. 

We don't get time even to breathe, let alone use a health potion which takes atleast 2 freaking seconds for the animation to complete. 

Same with the 3 Putrid Crystalians.

One of them keeps spamming ranged attacks, the other keeps spamming melee thrust attacks, and the last one keeps throwing discs at you. Each one of their attacks does Scarlet Rot damage too.

And of course, the fight takes place in a little cubbyhole of an arena. 

Putrid Tree Spirit was definitely a lot tougher, but the Putrid Crystalians were much more annoying to me. I guess having to save 32K runes against the Crystalians made the fight all the more aggravating.

14 hours ago, Nikushimi said:

Crystallians are strong against slash and pierce damage. You need blunt weapons against them. 

Yeah, but I really don't use blunt weapons and so I never upgraded them. Don't have enough STR to be using the heavier blunt weapons either.

Tried using a base level Morning Star, but it didn't go too well :|

14 hours ago, Nikushimi said:

My most annoying opponent so far has been that a**hole mage at the Divine tower of Liurnia. I lost souls both times when I faced her with the tower in normal and inverted orientation. First time was sort of early game where I was exploring things and didn't have the artifact to invert the tower. Lost about 15k runes which was a lot at that time. When I got the artefact later, I had to face her again and I lost about 40k runes. She isn't that difficult on her own. She just has a mobs that bum rush you like the creepy spider hands while she spams spells from range. And she teleports away when you get in range to hit her. :ranting:

Preceptor Miriam, right?

Yeah, she was indeed very annoying. Luckily I had decent ranged attacks, and I figured all I needed to do was keep my distance and maintain my patience. Took me a few attempts to get into that mindset though.

Speaking of Divine Towers, the one in Caelid is the stuff of nightmares. All that climbing and descending on those precariously narrow ledges made my palms sweat buckets.

1 hour ago, roun90 said:

Get the 2 halves of the Dectus Medallion (One found in Fort Haight in Limgrave and 1 found in Fort Faroth in Caelid). Once you found both, you can use it to operate the lift at the top of Liurnia (Grand Lift of Dectus) - which will take you to Atlus Plateau, the next zone. 

You can also go through the mine at the very North-Eastern edge of Liurnia. Defeating the Magma Wyrm there gives you access to Altus Plateau.

3 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Yeah, defeated it last night. It was giving me a lot of trouble until I switched up my attributes a bit and started using the Sword of Night and Flame. Its magic ash of war dealt quite a bit of damage to that motherf**ker.

Same with the 3 Putrid Crystalians.

One of them keeps spamming ranged attacks, the other keeps spamming melee thrust attacks, and the last one keeps throwing discs at you. Each one of their attacks does Scarlet Rot damage too.

And of course, the fight takes place in a little cubbyhole of an arena. 

Putrid Tree Spirit was definitely a lot tougher, but the Putrid Crystalians were much more annoying to me. I guess having to save 32K runes against the Crystalians made the fight all the more aggravating.

Yeah, but I really don't use blunt weapons and so I never upgraded them. Don't have enough STR to be using the heavier blunt weapons either.

Tried using a base level Morning Star, but it didn't go too well :|

Preceptor Miriam, right?

Yeah, she was indeed very annoying. Luckily I had decent ranged attacks, and I figured all I needed to do was keep my distance and maintain my patience. Took me a few attempts to get into that mindset though.

Speaking of Divine Towers, the one in Caelid is the stuff of nightmares. All that climbing and descending on those precariously narrow ledges made my palms sweat buckets.

You can also go through the mine at the very North-Eastern edge of Liurnia. Defeating the Magma Wyrm there gives you access to Altus Plateau.

Yea not into those keep safe distance and spam magic kinda thing. Clears the area but you don't feel satisfied with it. I've seen the OP builds, levelling up too fast and one shots but in a game like this I prefer the intended way. 

I'm playing it normally like using a rare/legendary weapons switching them with the situation and I still shred enemies like I defeated Radahn in 3 attempts. I didn't even thought as the boss was pretty tough. I thought I'd take atleast 15 takes. I even got some of the high level bosses in single attempts. I feel playing with patience and understanding the concept is what it takes than seeing at the youtube. Well, that's what I think. 

Like rushab oswal was learning parry attacks and that what I felt good about. I think I should try doing that. 

6 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

Congrats to him on getting employed in to guerrilla games

Yep, he was freelancing for them for a long time. He can master anygame in a short period of time that what inspires me as a gamer.