Elden Ring

Engineer

1 hour ago, Heaven Angel said:

Yea not into those keep safe distance and spam magic kinda thing.

Except there is no safe distance with something like the Putrid Tree Spirit boss fight. You still need to learn its patterns to defeat it.

And no, you can't really keep spamming magic.

I've seen the OP builds, levelling up too fast and one shots but in a game like this I prefer the intended way. 

There is no intended way. That's the beauty of this game. Play however you feel like and you're rewarded with a deep combat system with each playstyle.

I'm playing it normally like using a rare/legendary weapons switching them with the situation and I still shred enemies like I defeated Radahn in 3 attempts. I didn't even thought as the boss was pretty tough. I thought I'd take atleast 15 takes. 

Yeah, Radahn wasn't really a tough boss. Some of the optional bosses in Caelid were much tougher than him.

Edited by STICK3Rboy

On 3/12/2022 at 2:32 AM, Nikushimi said:

Yeah that was an annoying fight. He drops 90k runes though. More than even Radahn I believe.

I think you may have Putrid Tree Spirit confused with Putrid Avatar. The former gives only ~64K runes while the latter gives around 92K runes. Tree spirit is the much harder one though.

---------------------

Has anyone managed to beat all 3 knights of the great jar? I tried for about an hour before giving up.

The f**kers seem way too strong and keep spamming ashes of war and incantations without any restrictions. The farthest I got was killing one and getting the second to about 50% of his health :|

Also, found out that there's actually a second boss as well in Siofra River. I completely missed it the first time around.

26 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

I think you may have Putrid Tree Spirit confused with Putrid Avatar. The former gives only ~64K runes while the latter gives around 92K runes. Tree spirit is the much harder one though.

---------------------

Has anyone managed to beat all 3 knights of the great jar? I tried for about an hour before giving up.

The f**kers seem way too strong and keep spamming ashes of war and incantations without any restrictions. The farthest I got was killing one and getting the second to about 50% of his health :|

Also, found out that there's actually a second boss as well in Siofra River. I completely missed it the first time around.

Aren’t all the tree spirits the same as far as moves go? The only difference I’ve noticed is in their jump attacks inflicting a status effect. I found the one inflicting scarlet rot to be the hardest.

I’ve beat the 3 warrior summons after a few tries. I liked those fights though, very fun. The only annoying thing was the trek from bonfire. Had to kill two golums on the way which is a bit time consuming.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

How the.. you get your name on your head, how didn't he got recognized? 

The guy was pure dumb. 

It’s probably a choreographed video made by friends to get likes on social media. The hosts name is shown in big blue letters above their head. There is no way someone misses it.

51 minutes ago, Nikushimi said:

Aren’t all the tree spirits the same as far as moves go? The only difference I’ve noticed is in their jump attacks inflicting a status effect. I found the one inflicting scarlet rot to be the hardest.

I think you may be referring to the bosses found under Erdtrees.

This is the Putrid Tree Spirit:

Spoiler

It's found in a catacomb located at the edge of Radahn's battlefield.

51 minutes ago, Nikushimi said:

I’ve beat the 3 warrior summons after a few tries. I liked those fights though, very fun. The only annoying thing was the trek from bonfire. Had to kill two golums on the way which is a bit time consuming.

Nice! I guess I'll give it a few more attempts.

Edited by STICK3Rboy

2 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Can you give me the location?

3 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Dragonkin soldier is one of the boss that can be easily missed. Super easy tho. 

2 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

I think you may be referring to the bosses found under Erdtrees.

This is the Putrid Tree Spirit:

Reveal hidden contents

It's found in a catacomb located at the edge of Radahn's battlefield.

Nice! I guess I'll give it a few more attempts.

Ah, that one. Its the one we fight in Stormveil. I haven't explored that dungeon yet. Will go back to Caelid and check it out.

27 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Can you give me the location?

Dragonkin soldier is one of the boss that can be easily missed. Super easy tho. 

Go straight from the Deep Siofra Well site of grace. You will see two golem archers. Past them there is a large jar. Talk to the jar, it wont talk back. But if you move back a bit, you will see 3 red summon signs. 

Another Mimic tear solo. But I have died in this mini dungeon more than any other boss or location. Just a sh*t f**king place with the chariot insta kill bullshit. Its called Gelmir Hero's cave if anyone's interested.

Edited by Nikushimi
  • Like 1

Took down Godrick last night.

Much easier boss compared to Margit, took me less than an hour to figure out and didn't have to even bother with summons. Stage 2 is all bark no bite, psyched me out the first time but was easy-peasy.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Ahah that's exactly how my fight with Agheel went too.

That was my ‘bullshit:ranting:’ attempt because just before this I brought down Agheel all the way down to about 10% health no damage taken, 2 hits would have done him in but he then one-shot my entire health bar with fire breathing