Elden Ring

Engineer

FN6W2OfXEAQOMJv?format=jpg&name=large

Take that you piece of rot. 

She's the one who we saw in trailers, little I know she turned out to be a bitch. 

Once I was glad to see her in trailers and now I'm glad to spank her a*s.

From Software has their ways!! 

4 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Take that you piece of rot. 

She's the one who we saw in trailers, little I know she turned out to be a bitch. 

Once I was glad to see her in trailers and now I'm glad to spank her a*s.

From Software has their ways!! 

Her armour set is also one of the most sick looking ones in the game.

That's lifetime sales for some AAA titles .. huge achievement for this masterpiece in little timeframe. A subtle example that make good single players and get rewarded. 

No wonder why ubisoft were jealous as f**k. Now that they're changing AC from single player to a live service game. 

5 hours ago, Ichigo Uzumaki said:

Her armour set is also one of the most sick looking ones in the game.

Yep, with a female character.. it suits even better. 

10 hours ago, roun90 said:

Saw my friend do it (I've not reached her yet). Yup, she's hard. Problem is - she will regenerate her health with every hit she lands on you or your Summon (Whether you block it or not). She also has an attack that will 1-shot you (And my friend was very high level. I didn't see the number exactly, but I know he needed 1.12 lakh runes just to increase 1 more level. He also had around 50 or 60 vigor). All of that is only Phase 1. For Phase 2, she will regain around 75% of her health and be even more aggressive (With ability to fly). She's literally considered one of the hardest bosses, not just in this game but in Souls period. But she is an optional boss. So you have the choice to skip her if you want.

This and she give you free scarlet rot in second phase which I've mentioned is the most annoying status effect in game. She rarely allows a mistake. I've solo'ed this and she takes out your fully upgraded mimic or whatever spirit you choose to fight your side in first phase itself. No wonder she's an optional boss. 

After beating her I'm exalted and willing to help to beat her, If someone on same platform. I soo want to fight her again. 

lol some nice guy invaded me but instead of fighting, dropped some loot for me, including a weapon you get for beating the final boss. I hope its not a ban bait and I don't get banned for picking them up. But thanks random person, its now time to pump stats into faith and int.

14 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

This and she give you free scarlet rot in second phase which I've mentioned is the most annoying status effect in game. She rarely allows a mistake. I've solo'ed this and she takes out your fully upgraded mimic or whatever spirit you choose to fight your side in first phase itself. No wonder she's an optional boss. 

After beating her I'm exalted and willing to help to beat her, If someone on same platform. I soo want to fight her again. 

Why are you in so much hurry to beat the games :P Humko jis boss pe 5 ghanta lagta woh tu 1 ghante mein nipta deta hai, you should start streaming bro seriously. 

15 minutes ago, hope said:

Why are you in so much hurry to beat the games :P Humko jis boss pe 5 ghanta lagta woh tu 1 ghante mein nipta deta hai, you should start streaming bro seriously. 

Not in a hurry at all, mate. I want this game to go on like this until next FS title. But sala I just can't stop thinking about this game. It's just too good.. fir khelne ka mann kar hi jaata hai, tujhe to pata hai kaise hai apun log. :lol:

Ha yaar, I want to stream and I've even tried it on twitch once for 2 hours but it stutters a bit more than usual, same on all platforms. :cry:

42 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Lol my friend got really lucky with her. She stood still for some seconds while dealing with Mimic, in both phases. He 2 shot her in both phases (1 Azur Comet = 1/2 Melania boss health, if undodged lol) 

24 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Not in a hurry at all, mate. I want this game to go on like this until next FS title. But sala I just can't stop thinking about this game. It's just too good.. fir khelne ka mann kar hi jaata hai, tujhe to pata hai kaise hai apun log. :lol:

Ha yaar, I want to stream and I've even tried it on twitch once for 2 hours but it stutters a bit more than usual, same on all platforms. :cry:

Twitch bekar hai, YT kar. 

1 hour ago, Heaven Angel said:

Xbox? 

It will take me 2 months to reach her though. Am still completing Limgrave with Lake Dragon and story bosses left.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, roun90 said:

Lol my friend got really lucky with her. She stood still for some seconds while dealing with Mimic, in both phases. He 2 shot her in both phases (1 Azur Comet = 1/2 Melania boss health, if undodged lol) 

That's the thing, you have to be very lucky, since there are 1/1000000 chances I never got one. 

Now after beating her butt I want to go in for more ;) too bad I can't fight her again in same playthrough unless doing co-op.

1 hour ago, hope said:

Twitch bekar hai, YT kar. 

Tujhe yeh jaan ke khushi aur dukh dono hoga!

Xbox pe khel raha hu aur YT support nahi karta waha (abhi ke liye). 

19 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Xbox? 

It will take me 2 months to reach her though. Am still completing Limgrave with Lake Dragon and story bosses left.

Yep

Lol, If I haven't deleted the game from my system I'll definitely come to help for all bosses of need be. 

Add moi on Xbox it's 

HeavenAngel9016

3 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Lol, If I haven't deleted the game from my system I'll definitely come to help for all bosses of need be. 

Add moi on Xbox it's 

HeavenAngel9016

Cool. Added.

I plan to keep playing it for long time. Have a permanent spot on SSD alongside Halo Infinite.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Lol i stepped in a random building and reached this massive place called Ainsel River. This game literally has unlimited content. 

The Dragonkin Warrior boss was very annoying for me melee build. Just leaps around like an a**hole. 

Ainsel River Boss Dragonskin is easy. I am melee build. 

His first phase is very easy and if you learn all his moves, you can do the first phase without taking any damage. For second phase, keep your distance and only do 2-3 slashes and run.