Elden Ring

Engineer

10 hours ago, dante77 said:

Elden Beast is beating my a*s for a day now :(

The bosses before were so easy. The first elden lord was big ATNC. Beat him first time, hardly use any flask. He looked most bad a*s with lion on his back though. Amazing! 

Spoiler

Respec. I respecced from dual katana to pure INT sorcerer to beat it. Elden beast is harder for melee classes because it keeps moving away from you and its ranged attacks are a pain to dodge. If you can do damage from range, that boss is piece of cake. Beat it on my 2nd try as a sorcerer.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Nikushimi said:

Reveal hidden contents

Respec. I respecced from dual katana to pure INT sorcerer to beat it. Elden beast is harder for melee classes because it keeps moving away from you and its ranged attacks are a pain to dodge. If you can do damage from range, that boss is piece of cake. Beat it on my 2nd try as a sorcerer.

Didn't know people do Respec for a single boss. This idea never came into my mind. I think for now I will keep trying with Melee since I did the whole game with Melee only. But if nothing works, I'll respec. 

26 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Didn't know people do Respec for a single boss. This idea never came into my mind. I think for now I will keep trying with Melee since I did the whole game with Melee only. But if nothing works, I'll respec. 

The game gives you a bunch of larval tears, make use of them. I respeced quite a bit and still had 4-5 left when I finished the game. I already had a +10 lusat’s staff and Darkmoon blade

from my previous sorcery run, so it was only a matter of re allocating the points for Elden beast. 

Malenia took me around 6-7 attempts to beat.

But I was at level 154 with a fully-upgraded Moonveil Katana and fully-upgraded Black Knife Tiche summon :lol:

I imagine she must be much, much tougher at lower levels. That one move of hers where she spins her blade around like a maniac is very hard to dodge/block and can kill you in the blink of an eye.

Still an awesome fight with some very beautiful visuals! And that eye-popping reward of 480K runes is always welcome.

Also, I've been running around with Commander Niall's armour and the cape on it looks so f**king regal! 

8CLJdBz.jpg

4 hours ago, 0verlord said:

:D

Thats actually quite utopian to say.

India me to kaam krkr k mar rhe log 

Sadly havnt progressed past early liurnia till now,

The game is humongous and im barely getting an hour a day this week, that too i devoted messing around in multiplayer  ?

Mohg, Lord of Blood - Another epic boss fight! Loved the whole spectacle of it with blood and fire flying everywhere :lol:

Also, fighting Malenia earlier kinda gave me some context to what exactly was going on here and it's pretty f**king twisted.

8 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Paired Commander Niall's armour with Loretta's helm and I'm already feeling like Elden Lord :P

P6AfWtG.jpg

6LF8UIK.jpg

LDl58Kr.jpg

ZXSjxje.jpg

iTrTpzY.jpg

I so wish this game had a photo mode.

If this game had photo mode. Everybody will just use it as a much wanted pause button. And fromsoft has a bit of a history with not liking pause buttons. I don't think any fromsoft game will ever have photo mode. Or a pause button.

6 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Mohg, Lord of Blood - Another epic boss fight! Loved the whole spectacle of it with blood and fire flying everywhere :lol:

Also, fighting Malenia earlier kinda gave me some context to what exactly was going on here and it's pretty f**king twisted.

I really hope we get a Miquella centered DLC. He seems like a very key cog in the lands between.

• Like 1