Elden Ring

Engineer

6 hours ago, ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ said:

How to beat invisible knights in ordina. Torch light is not working hard to target him as a mage

You can just run past them and climb the ladder that's near one of the towers.

They should stop bothering you once you're up top.

1 hour ago, STICK3Rboy said:

You can just run past them and climb the ladder that's near one of the towers.

They should stop bothering you once you're up top.

Finished it.

I had to buy special torch from merchant near hermit shack.

Enter heligtree i hate this level, somehow managed to finish branch part, enter town part lion dude with 2 hit kill and iam on level 170.

5 hours ago, ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ said:

Finished it.

I had to buy special torch from merchant near hermit shack.

Ah, I misread your earlier post and thought you already had the torch :P

5 hours ago, ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ said:

Enter heligtree i hate this level, somehow managed to finish branch part, enter town part lion dude with 2 hit kill and iam on level 170.

Yeah, Haligtree and Elphael are some of the more difficult areas in the game.

But you do get rewarded with a lot of runes there.

10 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Ah, I misread your earlier post and thought you already had the torch :P

Yeah, Haligtree and Elphael are some of the more difficult areas in the game.

But you do get rewarded with a lot of runes there.

I had normal torch which didnt work.

34 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

My only complaint is map markers. There is no way to switch between map markers.

Some time i put a marker forget to remove it. Now i have 6 markers but i dont the where the FXXX they are and i can't remove them because there is no shortcut for that.

3 hours ago, rushab oswal said:

My only complaint is map markers. There is no way to switch between map markers.

Some time i put a marker forget to remove it. Now i have 6 markers but i dont the where the FXXX they are and i can't remove them because there is no shortcut for that.

2 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Yeah. That's an issue for me too

If you are talking about beacons (The Blue Light you can set on the map), here is a trick I found online (which works) -

There can only be 5 beacons at a time. When you put a 6th, it erases the first one. So you can lay down 5 beacons close to each other, and erase them. This erases all beacons.

If you are talking about markers, them you can go to map, press square (on PS, I think it will be Y button on Xbox, which AFAIK is Square button equivalent) and click "Remove all markers".

Edited by roun90
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, roun90 said:

If you are talking about beacons (The Blue Light you can set on the map), here is a trick I found online (which works) -

There can only be 5 beacons at a time. When you put a 6th, it erases the first one. So you can lay down 5 beacons close to each other, and erase them. This erases all beacons.

If you are talking about markers, them you can go to map, press square (on PS, I think it will be Y button on Xbox, which AFAIK is Square button equivalent) and click "Remove all markers".

Thank you kind sir. You’re awesome.

2 hours ago, RV1709 said:

Welp! I bought this as a pre owner copy. Never played a souls game before. Tips?

Get an overview first by watching some Vati videos, the game is very much accessible to new players and less frustrating..

get used to this screen

Dark Souls Rip GIF by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RV1709 said:

Welp! I bought this as a pre owner copy. Never played a souls game before. Tips?

1 hour ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Right when you enter the open world, you will see a knight on a horse. You need to kill it to get a horse for yourself. Don't go anywhere else before you do this. 

You can see my video if you want initial guide. It’s very easy, I could do it at level 9

45 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

I think @Overlord tried to do this. 

Not tried. Actually did. 

21 hours ago, RV1709 said:

Get the the point where you get an horse (Right after you get to open world go right and straight or watch a youtube video.

18 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Right when you enter the open world, you will see a knight on a horse. You need to kill it to get a horse for yourself. Don't go anywhere else before you do this. 

Bhai usko delete marwaega kya game ??? XD Dont listen to him . get a horse than defeat him.

a rant…?

Whoever thought having no quests journal or a simple written direction of active side quests in Elden Ring should be smacked on the head. 

It’s impossible to remember what any NPC said and what’s the requirement of their quests! I doubt anyone can complete most of them without settling for some online guide or something.

Plus, the vague cryptic dialogues of the NPCs and their lack of proper quest directions are just stupid. Give a flarking log!

For linear souls games that thing works. Because you will somewhat stumble upon the questpath. But not in an open world!!!

I hate how soulsgames intended that you should keep a journal for yourself and write down the details for all these cryptic quests and their requirements because you will hardly remember unless you are playing on a stretch. It feels like ‘who said what?’ That is equally a pain when in middle of these dialogues you can’t even pause the game, so you will miss their conversation and vague directions  because you had to open the door or attend a phone call or something. How hard it is to make a pause system available when you are not getting invaded and playing sp part. Demon’s Souls ps5 figured out how to do it. Why can’t FromSoftware?

These introvert japanese and their games where they basically are a shut-in and doesn’t have these requirements of life. These games requires your uninterrupted attention and chore of having a notebook in hand if you ever want to experience what the game has to offer. Funny how these things perceived as lack of features and accessibility for Western games but revolutionary for Japanese games. Yeah, hypocrisy much?

?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Finally Done!!

Tc4OSrT.jpg

Age of Stars Slight Spoilers

My very first From Software Platinum Trophy!!

Have to say though - this is actually one of the easiest FromSoft Titles, along with Demon's Souls (If you are a mage). BB and Sekiro were far harder.

• Like 4