Elden Ring

Engineer

19 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Have you tried two-handed jump attacks and charged attacks?

Also, if you have a moonveil katana, its weapon arts do significant posture damage.

That piece of sh*t lizard you need to kill to get it is such a pain in the a*s tho.

destroys all my summons and has such aoes slams and tail swipes etc

13 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

That piece of sh*t lizard you need to kill to get it is such a pain in the a*s tho.

destroys all my summons and has such aoes slams and tail swipes etc

Yeah, that boss-fight's a bitch.

It's that little cubbyhole of an arena that makes it more annoying than the boss itself. You fight the same boss later in bigger areas and those fights aren't nearly as frustrating.

Also, if you liked this boss-fight, you'll love Putrid Tree Spirit in Caelid :bigyellowgrin:

5 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Also, if you liked this boss-fight, you'll love Putrid Tree Spirit in Caelid :bigyellowgrin:

That's been hardest fight for me so far. Just wrapping up final area. That along with putrid tree guardian in same area near minor Erdtree.

Magma Wyrm are not that hard in comparison.

19 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Yeah, that boss-fight's a bitch.

It's that little cubbyhole of an arena that makes it more annoying than the boss itself. You fight the same boss later in bigger areas and those fights aren't nearly as frustrating.

absolutely cancerous too, fought this type of boss that is found under stormveil castle

So finally offed that fat f**king lizard and got Moonveil <3

Also finally did a respec, putting more points into dex and int, with some in faith.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Moonveil is really good, i'm doing big numbers with this and uchi, pity I ran out of upgrade mats so moonveil is only +4

3 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

You don't let them attack you. Stay close but behind them. 

Roll under them if they turn to face you.

Yeah . Have been doing that. The Leyndall capital giant (the one you get teleported to from Limgrave) is pretty mobile and gets you even if you roll under him, unless you time it right

3 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Have you tried two-handed jump attacks and charged attacks?

Also, if you have a moonveil katana, its weapon arts do significant posture damage.

Got the moonveil long ago. Didn't wanna waste point in int. Have respecced to try the moonveil..have been using uchigatana so far. Let's see

Edited by Jerush

1 hour ago, Jerush said:

Got the moonveil long ago. Didn't wanna waste point in int. Have respecced to try the moonveil..have been using uchigatana so far. Let's see

Upgraded Moonveil is the way to go. +10 Moonveil has B scaling with both intelligence and dexterity. 

With Uchigatana even at +25 you will run out of stat to put points into. Moonveil will keep scaling till you have 79 in both.

Though still Uchi is formidable weapon cause you can use grease and change Ash of war depending on boss.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jerush said:

The L2 is golden my dude, it's like the uchi's but you fire off an energy wave, very animu, high damage also, and breaks posture on mobs

not sure how it works with giants tho :fear:

4 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

That's been hardest fight for me so far. Just wrapping up final area. That along with putrid tree guardian in same area near minor Erdtree.

Magma Wyrm are not that hard in comparison.

Yup. Definitely one of the hardest boss fights in the game.

Also, there's a place that you get to later on where you can choose to fight three of those motherf**kers at once :lol:

4 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

absolutely cancerous too, fought this type of boss that is found under stormveil castle

The one in Caelid is much, much tougher :P

17 minutes ago, Nikushimi said:

Any of you peeps who completed the game on PS5 willing to drop the Scavenger's curved sword for me?

I need two of them for a build and the only way is to have someone drop it, or wait for NG+.

If you have one, you can drop it for me and I will drop it back for you twice.. don't think I have that one.. 

13 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

If you have one, you can drop it for me and I will drop it back for you twice.. don't think I have that one.. 

I have it. No idea how dropping twice works but I'll add you on PSN.

Its a normal curved sword that can be picked up from the open area near a site of grace in Mount Gelmir. No boss fights or dungeon progression required.

Edited by Nikushimi

4 minutes ago, Nikushimi said:

I have it. No idea how dropping twice works but I'll add you on PSN.

Its a normal curved sword that can be picked up from the open area near a site of grace in Mount Gelmir. No boss fights or dungeon progression required.

Do you have PS Plus ? Then that scam works.. or I can pick up from there.. tell me the Grace name..

Edited by Assassins Creed

3 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Do you have PS Plus ? Then that scam works.. I can pick up from there.. tell me the Grace name..

From wiki,

Found in Mt. Gelmir, on a corpse near a Grafted Scion across a stone pillar-bridge north west of the First Mt. Gelmmir Campsite site of grace. The corpse closest to the ladder has the blade

I have PS plus btw

Edited by Nikushimi

21 minutes ago, Nikushimi said:

From wiki,

Found in Mt. Gelmir, on a corpse near a Grafted Scion across a stone pillar-bridge north west of the First Mt. Gelmmir Campsite site of grace. The corpse closest to the ladder has the blade

I have PS plus btw

Got the sword.. will be playing today.. ping me when you are online..

Keep multiplayer password as 'ivgscam'

Edited by Assassins Creed
  • Like 1

On 4/26/2022 at 2:27 AM, Jerush said:

If you're dual wielding give the scimitars a try. They're very fast, have good reach and pretty much kill most enemies before they even attack. Against shielded enemies, 2 or 3 well timed Bloody slashes is enough.

Cleared Limgrave, Liurnia and Caelid with dual bleed scmitars and it feels so easy compared to other weapons.

I am using Shamshir + scimitar with these options 

1) both with frost affinities 

2) shamshir on bleed with bloody slash (which is a most badass art of war) and scimitar on frost

loving the fast high damage

11 hours ago, 0verlord said:

I am using Shamshir + scimitar with these options 

1) both with frost affinities 

2) shamshir on bleed with bloody slash (which is a most badass art of war) and scimitar on frost

loving the fast high damage

Frost is awesome. Was using it on katanas after I got bored with bloody slash. 

Got eleanoras poleblade now. It's as fast as scimitars I would say. And the weapon art bleeds bosses very fast

Finally defeated Radahn, easily the most bombastic fight in this game till now :o

The fight is so intense 1v1, that I just stayed on horseback and spammed rock slinger or whatever it's called using the meteorite staff to safely kill him while the small army of summons kept him occupied otherwise.

The first phase can be managed with melee on-foot, but the final one after he does the jump-to-space-and-divebomb is impossible