Elden Ring

Engineer

27 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

180696d312d71-screenshot-Url.jpg

:majesty:TOTALLY EPIC, THE GRAND DADDY OF SOULSBORNE, THE UNIMAGINABLE SCALE :majesty:

Congrats on the Plat, btw how do you get two rivers of blood?

Can you get another one in NG+?

2 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

The Lord Of The Rings Mueller Report GIF by reactionseditor

1806c4d1b1667-screenshot-Url.jpg

1806ac0e6be53-screenshot-Url.jpg

180696d312d71-screenshot-Url.jpg

:majesty:TOTALLY EPIC, THE GRAND DADDY OF SOULSBORNE, THE UNIMAGINABLE SCALE :majesty:

20220501-103133.jpg

Every 3rd video of Elden Ring is a boss fight with the NPC/Player cheese. Take an NPC and let him do the dirty work while you sit and relax and take potshots. 

Shittiest way to play a Souls game. 

I tried the same only once with the Penetrator and felt as if it takes away the charm of the game completely and makes it another ordinary game.

Boss fights with NPC is easy mode for the Noobs only. 

Show me a proper 1 v 1 against a challenging boss otherwise this is a Joke of a run. 

One more thing, dont use an iconic LOTR scene....Its done for something so hollow of an Achievement won based on a Cheese :)  

Edited by hope
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, hope said:

Every 3rd video of Elden Ring is a boss fight with the NPC/Player cheese. Take an NPC and let him do the dirty work while you sit and relax and take potshots. 

I tried the same only once with the Penetrator and felt as if it takes away the charm of the game completely and makes it another ordinary game.

Show me a proper 1 v 1 against a challenging boss otherwise this is a Joke of a run. 

One more thing, dont use an iconic LOTR scene....Its done for something so hollow of an Achievement won based on a Cheese :)  

AC isn't cheesing Malenia though. He has optimised build that makes it looks easy. I know cause I just defeated her yesterday.

But I think Elden Ring platinum/100% is so easy even I am thinking of getting it. Never considered it for any game before.

Everyone is getting it and kinda trivialises it.

26 minutes ago, hope said:

I like to play Dirty and Easy :harhar: 

salt salting GIF

Edited by Assassins Creed

9 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

AC isn't cheesing Malenia though. He has optimised build that makes it looks easy. I know cause I just defeated her yesterday.

But I think Elden Ring platinum/100% is so easy even I am thinking of getting it. Never considered it for any game before.

Whos the other shadow guy then? 

Ofcourse elden ring is easy when you have NPC`s to cheese. 

Just now, Assassins Creed said:

I like to play Dirty and Easy :harhar: 

Good for you but dont use that LOTR scene for this fake achievement then :)

Edited by hope

2 minutes ago, hope said:

Ofcourse elden ring is easy when you have NPC`s to cheese. 

Good for you but dont use that LOTR scene for this fake achievement then :)

My Wish, You haven't even played the game and commenting just for sake of it as usual :rofl: Sunday ko accha khana khake soja.. 

5 minutes ago, hope said:

This boss has atleast 2 attacks that are extremely hard to dodge and take away your health 100%. 

Also she gets healed by any shots she lands on your summon. This summon actually makes it a bit harder. You can bring 5 dudes and it will be the same with the boss.

44 minutes ago, hope said:

Its summoning and not NPC.

also with summons boss is buffed unlike other souls game, your flasks are also reduced. I tried summom with mohg and fight became 2x harder.

I honestly dont get the issue with you? Play the game before writing essay’s that mean crap.

35 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Abey teri.. Have u even played the game ??

Its called Summon in the game

I know summon n all bro.

1 v 1 hai kya koi. Head to head hai kya apart from early game ki sab help se hi beat kiya pura game :lol:

26 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Although I do agree 4 rivers of blood spamming corpse piler along with that huuuge health bar is borderline cheating.

Its called cheesing yes.

35 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

My Wish, You haven't even played the game and commenting just for sake of it as usual :rofl: Sunday ko accha khana khake soja.. 

Lol elden ring is souls out n out which i have played many now :)

Your wish is fine but dont brag when you have played whole game by cheesing it. Worst way to play the game. 

Bade baal rakh liye game mein toh chale bade tees maarkhan banne:giggle:

1 hour ago, Vaibhavp said:

It's easy because unlike previous souls games there's no "get all rings" chutiyap achievement that needs atleast NG+3, In this you can get all achievements in single playthrough.

44 minutes ago, hope said:

I know summon n all bro.

1 v 1 hai kya koi. Head to head hai kya apart from early game ki sab help se hi beat kiya pura game :lol:

Its called cheesing yes.

Your wish is fine but dont brag when you have played whole game by cheesing it. Worst way to play the game. 

This one's different, also there's just the one video of him fighting malenia, with that you assume he's "cheesing" the whole game?

Also that's not an NPC summon, that's a spirit ash called mimic tear, it creates a 1:1 clone of ac's character complete with all weapons and all, it can't heal though so once it's dead it's dead

malenia is also a cancer boss from what i've seen, like that lady maria from bb old hunters DLC

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, hope said:

I know summon n all bro.

Its called cheesing yes.

Using a summon is cheese ? OK so everyone who have finished the game here are cheesers or cheaters :rofl: then.. 

Baaki tu ek hi hai jo game khela bhi nahi and calling out people with your usual nonsense.

Aur baal mera bada hai udhar bhi, tere sar se zyada..

@CarbonCore You were so right about this character... he can never do any good for the community than talking utter crap..

I am giving him another good break.. Let him be in his own world.. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

48 minutes ago, hope said:

:lol: hmmm, that's a new way of reviewing the game.

3 hours ago, hope said:

1 v 1 hai kya koi. Head to head hai kya apart from early game ki sab help se hi beat kiya pura game

Nobody owes you anything. You didn't pay for his console or his game.

3 hours ago, hope said:

He didn't brag, and certainly didn't ask you to rate his gameplay. Your opinion means squat.

Edited by quixote_1989
  • Like 1