Elden Ring

Engineer

12 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

You were so right about this character... he can never do any good for the community than talking utter crap..

I am giving him another good break.. Let him be in his own world

I 'hope' this means a ban. If so, good riddance.

42 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Using a summon is cheese ? OK so everyone who have finished the game here are cheesers or cheaters :rofl: then.. 

Baaki tu ek hi hai jo game khela bhi nahi and calling out people with your usual nonsense.

Aur baal mera bada hai udhar bhi, tere sar se zyada..

@CarbonCore You were so right about this character... he can never do any good for the community than talking utter crap..

I am giving him another good break.. Let him be in his own world.. 

banned ban GIF

22 minutes ago, AnK said:

How much long this time?!? 

What you're referring to? 

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

On Xbox its tricky because of auto save to cloud..  but doable.. Ask @Heaven Angel

It's a bit of a work and there's a chance for save file gets corrupted or lost. 

No major reports so far so the chances are slim. 

I'll send him a DM if he asks for it. 

21 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

What you're referring to? 

It's a bit of a work and there's a chance for save file gets corrupted or lost. 

No major reports so far so the chances are slim. 

I'll send him a DM if he asks for it. 

I referred to a reddit post. 

It's basically go offline, choose an ending, delete local save. Then go online to download old save. Rinse and repeat.

I hope it works. Or do you have any other method?

2 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

malenia is also a cancer boss from what i've seen, like that lady maria from bb old hunters DLC

Malenia is best boss in the game (though I haven't finished it yet).

It's optional and you will have to go wayyy out of way to find and fight her.

So worth it though.

16 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

I referred to a reddit post. 

It's basically go offline, choose an ending, delete local save. Then go online to download old save. Rinse and repeat.

I hope it works. Or do you have any other method?

It'll work

15 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

Malenia is best boss in the game

Radahn wins the heart. 

1 hour ago, Heaven Angel said:

It'll work

Radahn wins the heart. 

You actually feel like you're fighting a god, idk about malenia though.

24 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

:wub:

17fdb27456455-screenshot-Url.jpg

Do you always dual wield?

I have for now switched back to shield + sword of night and flame, earlier was dw with uchi in offhand and moonveil in main

btw is there anything interesting to do in Altus plateau? I'm wondering whether to go to Leyndell directly or mt.gelmir/volcano manor, I'm level 77 iirc and have done the ranni quest till Nokron

1 hour ago, PhantomShade said:

btw is there anything interesting to do in Altus plateau? I'm wondering whether to go to Leyndell directly or mt.gelmir/volcano manor, I'm level 77 iirc and have done the ranni quest till Nokron

Go to Volcano plateau. I've read that you need to complete Ranni's quest before going to the Leydell otherwise you may fail it. Not sure how true, didn't look into it.

You actually feel like you're fighting a god, idk about malenia though.

Do you always dual wield?

I have for now switched back to shield + sword of night and flame, earlier was dw with uchi in offhand and moonveil in main

Dual wield best with faster weapons like katana.. Didn't enjoy much Dual Wielding the Fang as the strike movement this really show.. the damage is crazy though.. 

Shield is required during the end bosses.. so continue the same build.. 

Edited by Assassins Creed
  • Like 1

1) There is the Volcano Manor Questline (Starts in Liurnia), that will give you a lot of gear. Completing the questline will also lead you directly to Rykard's boss room. If you've not killed the NPC in the war-master's shack yet - you will need to finish the quest-line to get him to invade you (So you can kill him and get his legendary weapon; this is a requirement for All Legendary Armaments Trophy if you're going for Platinum) (This quest-line actually ends in The Mountain-top of the Giants, an area you unlock after completing Lyndell, The Royal Capital)

2) Do to Windmill Village. There are bosses there, and it's a fun,creepy area

3) Do the Shaded Castle Dungeon. It's boss is a requirement for Plat. It's a poisonous dungeon. So it's really fun. You have to go through the dungeon carefully, yet quickly.

4) Go to Mt. Gelmir and Hermit Village. That area gives you one of the most powerful end game staff + gear set and the most powerful spell in game (Azur's Gear Set, Azur's Staff and Comet Azur). You have to come there as a part of Sellen's quest-line. You need this if you are going for Platinum.

5) You can open a short-cut between Liurnia of the Lakes and Atlus Plateau

6) Do the Dungeon for Ancient Knight Kristoff Ash Remains - again the dungeon is in Atlus Plateau. While you're at it, kill the Holy Dragon that's nearby for it's Heart and for the Dragon's Incantation Spell to be available in the Cathedral of Dragon Communion in Caelid.

7) Oh, our good old friend, Margit also comes back as a mini-boss in Atlus Plateau, right next to the entrance of The Royal Capital. You can finish him off if you like.

That's all the main essentials I can think of at the moment. There are a lot more I'm sure, but I don't remember it atm or have not explored it fully enough. As usual, if you explore the area thoroughly, you will find a lot more than the above.

Edited by roun90
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

It'll work

Cool

6 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Radahn wins the heart. 

Dunno about pre nerf, but I faught him after nerf. 

My basic strategy was to stick to horse and keep distance, it worked.

With Malenia you have to learn to dodge waterfowl dance and that big flower move. 

No easy way to bypass that. 

On 5/1/2022 at 5:34 PM, Vaibhavp said:

Malenia is best boss in the game (though I haven't finished it yet).

It's optional and you will have to go wayyy out of way to find and fight her.

So worth it though.

Malenia was my favorite too. 

She has that unique heal on every hit move that makes you completely rethink your playstyle. And by healing with that flurry, she's even deadlier in coop. 

Initially, when i tried helping in co-op. She was at 10% health, I got caught in the flurry and died. She was at 40%. Poor host of fingers. 

• Haha 1