Elden Ring

Engineer

16 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

So got rid of Dragonlord Placidusax just now, at what point should I backup save to save scum the 3 endings? doing the radagone/eldenbeast boss fight will not directly launch me into an ending right?

After you finish the duo... ONLY REST AT THE GRACE.. Do not interact with anything.. thats when you do the save back up to rinse and repeat..  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/24/2022 at 9:20 PM, Assassins Creed said:

After you finish the duo... ONLY REST AT THE GRACE.. Do not interact with anything.. thats when you do the save back up to rinse and repeat..  

Thanks, Finally got it :first:

d73uq1r.png

120 hours of gameplay! my heart was pounding while fighting Elden Beast, because he was almost dead and so was I with like 10% HP remaining and no flasks of either sort, and the mimic being a retard and contributing nothing for the entire elden beast fight :lol:

It's another matter that I beat the hardest secret boss in the game also, and no, not talking about Malenia

I'm talking about the platforming section to reach frenzy flame proscription :P

I died like 40 times trying to get it right :(

• Like 6

This game was never designed to attract a non souls player right? I’ve played about an hour and it’s very meh for me. The intro before the game starts is cheesy as hell - the way the voice actor narrates 

8 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

This game was never designed to attract a non souls player right? I’ve played about an hour and it’s very meh for me. The intro before the game starts is cheesy as hell - the way the voice actor narrates 

That is first and last time you will hear him though. It does tell you very important bits of lore in it.

I wish we had more cut scenes like that for some more lore exposition. 

40 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Gets better later on, but then if you're looking for "story" then no you will still be disappointed, in terms of souls games though this is the most easiest to piece together the lore/story without getting confused, compared to something like Bloodborne where you fill in the blanks yourself.

btw narrator wala cutscene has all the 5 NPCs/Bosses you will meet later on in the game

3 hours ago, RV1709 said:

It’s actually quite the opposite. 
This game has brought so many non-Souls players to the game, that it’s almost baffling. The game has sold more than most mainstream franchises. 

So many people have actually finished the game. Even the platinum. 

The game provides the right amount of help to the new players and the veterans can completely ignore it so the difficulty is well balanced.

The game is a masterpiece. 

Edited by avkash
spelling mistake

5 hours ago, RV1709 said:

Try to finish till the Stormveil Castle. It gets a while to get in the rhythm of the game but once you do its superb. Its seems like its very popular and reached the mainstream now. 

It so damn hard to really get into another game after Elden Ring. I keep bouncing off different game pass games, but nothing as captured my attention long enough for me to sit and complete any of them. I also have R&C: Rift Apart and Miles Morales lying around and I'm here waiting for Elden Ring DLC.

13 minutes ago, Nikushimi said:

It so damn hard to really get into another game after Elden Ring. I keep bouncing off different game pass games, but nothing as captured my attention long enough for me to sit and complete any of them. I also have R&C: Rift Apart and Miles Morales lying around and I'm here waiting for Elden Ring DLC.

Play Nioh 2 if you haven't already.

It's been the cure for my Elden Ring withdrawal.

12 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Play Nioh 2 if you haven't already.

It's been the cure for my Elden Ring withdrawal.

I have Nioh 1 in my library, bought it back when it came out on the PS4. But since its the normal edition, there's no 60 fps update.

I remember liking it when I played it but didn't get around to finishing it. Might get 2 on sale.

Death's Door has been the game that I've been playing the most since Eden Ring. That and Super Meat boy. Both excellent titles.

3 minutes ago, Nikushimi said:

I have Nioh 1 in my library, bought it back when it came out on the PS4. But since its the normal edition, there's no 60 fps update.

I remember liking it when I played it but didn't get around to finishing it. Might get 2 on sale.

Death's Door has been the game that I've been playing the most since Eden Ring. That and Super Meat boy. Both excellent titles.

Something kinda similar happened to me with Nioh 1.

Bought it just a week or so before Sekiro released. Was really liking it too, but then Sekiro came out and blew it out of the water.

Might just go back to it now after I'm done with Nioh 2.

And yeah, both Death's Door and Super Meat Boy are awesome titles.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Nikushimi said:

I played Forza Horizon 5 for like 20 hrs in a week after finishing Elden Ring. It worked like a tonic. 

13 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

I played Forza Horizon 5 for like 20 hrs in a week after finishing Elden Ring. It worked like a tonic. 

Yeah Forza is fun. But racing games are always casual distractions for me. I just jump in for a few quick rounds now and then.

5 hours ago, Nikushimi said:

Yeah Forza is fun. But racing games are always casual distractions for me. I just jump in for a few quick rounds now and then.

Same for me. Never played any Forza game properly before. 

Since Radahn is nerfed big time, I decided to take some handicaps to make it a good challenge 

here, I have claws with low damage but a chance for frost/bleed making it a high risk high reward experience. I also tried my top 2 weapons but it was way too much damage on him, so went with the spare claws 

wearing only basic shirt without helmet, gloves or pants. Shirt because family members can walk in ?

I faced and/or dodged all attacks especially that super cool double lightning twisters attack at the end which many missed due to beating nerfed Radahn too early 

no summons, no Bliadd, no Alex the jar, no nothing - just balls-to-the-walls classic 1-on-1 melee battle 

All attacks and their visuals are really spectacular. Sadly, Nerf makes people miss many the effects 

Radahn has to one of the most respected and honored bosses in the Souls community, right up there with Gael, Artorias, Ludwig. He deserves a great epic battle  

so here’s my Radahn battle video. Soundtrack is just epic 

• Like 3