Elden Ring

Engineer

1 hour ago, dante77 said:

48 hours and reached last boss? And here I am spent almost 100 hours and thought I didn't explore and got too tired. Didn't even meet Malenia!

I am 130 hours in and at the beginning of consecrated snowfield. Seems like this guy skipped more than half the game :lol:

2 hours ago, 0verlord said:

I am 130 hours in and at the beginning of consecrated snowfield. Seems like this guy skipped more than half the game :lol:

I'll get the platinum within 65 hours i think and also i wasted 10 hours at least trying to kill margrit, godrick, malenia and gargogyles when i was underleveled.

And one chariot trap dungeon i wasted 2 hours on.

I was skipping till godrick and then have explored all the secret areas now as well.

Edited by GunnerY2J

4 hours ago, dante77 said:

48 hours and reached last boss? And here I am spent almost 100 hours and thought I didn't explore and got too tired. Didn't even meet Malenia!

Zyada explore karne se tired hi ho jate hai.

Even at 48 hours i feel i have explored a lot and didn't need to have bothered for the many items on the ground, 

they hardly came of use anyway, just concentrate on one weapon and nothing else needed.

Stones are enough.

I explored half of the areas full trying to pick up all the items and half areas i prefer to run past enemies just trying to find next site of grace.

Although i do have set foot on every good area in the game.

And since the mimic, bosses have become too manageable.

Edited by GunnerY2J

On 10/11/2022 at 9:25 PM, GunnerY2J said:

Zyada explore karne se tired hi ho jate hai.

Even at 48 hours i feel i have explored a lot and didn't need to have bothered for the many items on the ground, 

they hardly came of use anyway, just concentrate on one weapon and nothing else needed.

Stones are enough.

I explored half of the areas full trying to pick up all the items and half areas i prefer to run past enemies just trying to find next site of grace.

Although i do have set foot on every good area in the game.

And since the mimic, bosses have become too manageable.

No judging dude. Like I said I couldn't even meet some of the bosses in my playthrough. If you platinum it in this short time, it's good. 

Got the platinum.

58 hours 40 minutes.

No guide followed except for occasional use of how to to open this door and where to go after said boss and also to find the mimic tear in the middle.

And used powerpyx for the collectibles and endings right at the end.

No missables for the first time.

The last platforming section for lord of the frenzied flame ending was so tricky and frustrating, used backstep.

Edited by GunnerY2J

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Almost done with Demon's Souls and enjoying it. Bloodborne and Demon's Souls are the only From games that I have played. How difficult is Elden Ring compared to those two ? 

Not that difficult. BBs the hardest imo. Demons souls feels hard mainly due to clunky ps3 gameplay n old  landscape design. 

Elden ring is more like darksouls series both in terms of gameplay, enemies n level design.

Tho the apparent difficulty is lowest in any from game owing to various changes in gamedesign elements ?

• Thanks 1