Elden Ring

Engineer

12 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Almost done with Demon's Souls and enjoying it. Bloodborne and Demon's Souls are the only From games that I have played. How difficult is Elden Ring compared to those two ? 

You won't get stuck anywhere.

If you see anything powerful, just turn around and kill some other bosses till you level up.

Game has 100s of bosses that give ton of xp and unique weapons.

This alone makes it much easier.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

Beating Malenia’s 1st phase with no L2 no magic - a near flawless dance - Katana vs Katana, speed vs speed

will post whole battle once I fully beat her

Nice. 

This is me helping out a dude. He almost got finished in a waterfowl dance.

Edited by Vaibhavp
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

Also only total 437 awards so far this year, compared to total 634 awards in 2020.

Elden Ring % of win is insane.

Also Witcher 3 won quiet a few awards. 

Just started it, feels a bit okish for so many award winner. Hopefully it gets better.

Presenting another classic melee one-on-one battle :dwarf:

Malenia defeated and what a glorious, furious battle it was, requiring pin-point focus, patience and holding your nerve till the end because she has pure evil one-shot attacks the worst being the phantom spirits attack, honorable mention to the waterfowl dance. This battle has: 

- No L2 skill

- No magic

- No summons

- No shield 

This is the end of Elden Ring for me after 163 hours. What an epic, a GOTY. World building is beyond mortal imagination. Also adding my other memorable Elden Ring battle videos - 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Malenia defeated and what a glorious, furious battle it was, requiring pin-point focus, patience and holding your nerve till the end because she has pure evil one-shot attacks the worst being the phantom spirits attack, honorable mention to the waterfowl dance. This battle has: 

- No L2 skill

- No magic

- No summons

- No shield 

This is the end of Elden Ring for me after 163 hours. What an epic, a GOTY. World building is beyond mortal imagination. Also adding my other memorable Elden Ring battle videos - 

Great fight. 

Am always at the edge of my seat while fighting her. Even after countless battles.

I think my most favourite boss fights ever. 

Single handedly elevates game to very high status for me. 

I don't think there is any other boss fight where you can learn all the moves so well, yet can result in disaster with a single mistake.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, 0verlord said:

- No L2 skill

- No magic

- No summons

- No shield 

Faack, I just saw youtube video of that “let me solo her” guy who beats Malenia. Turns out, our approach to fighting her is *exactly the same* ? I may have got more hits because of less practice. This is his video for comparison 

4 hours ago, 0verlord said:

Faack, I just saw youtube video of that “let me solo her” guy who beats Malenia. Turns out, our approach to fighting her is *exactly the same* ? I may have got more hits because of less practice. This is his video for comparison 

I got a chance to play with a dude who played even better than "let me solo her". 

More aggressive and even less hits he took.

Edited by Vaibhavp
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

I got a chance to play with a dude who played even better than "let me solo her". 

More aggressive and even less hits he took.

This is the best and most entertaining Malenia battle ?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

The turn to face the ball before they get hit is comedy freaking gold :rofl:

Only Fromsoft could deliver this intelligent enemy behavior ?

also, arrows at the end add insult to injury :rofl:

Edited by 0verlord