Jump to content

Elden Ring


Engineer
 Share

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Nikushimi said:

It so damn hard to really get into another game after Elden Ring. I keep bouncing off different game pass games, but nothing as captured my attention long enough for me to sit and complete any of them. I also have R&C: Rift Apart and Miles Morales lying around and I'm here waiting for Elden Ring DLC.

 

Play Nioh 2 if you haven't already.

It's been the cure for my Elden Ring withdrawal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

 

Play Nioh 2 if you haven't already.

It's been the cure for my Elden Ring withdrawal.

 

I have Nioh 1 in my library, bought it back when it came out on the PS4. But since its the normal edition, there's no 60 fps update.

 

I remember liking it when I played it but didn't get around to finishing it. Might get 2 on sale.

 

Death's Door has been the game that I've been playing the most since Eden Ring. That and Super Meat boy. Both excellent titles.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Nikushimi said:

I have Nioh 1 in my library, bought it back when it came out on the PS4. But since its the normal edition, there's no 60 fps update.

 

I remember liking it when I played it but didn't get around to finishing it. Might get 2 on sale.

 

Death's Door has been the game that I've been playing the most since Eden Ring. That and Super Meat boy. Both excellent titles.

 

Something kinda similar happened to me with Nioh 1.

Bought it just a week or so before Sekiro released. Was really liking it too, but then Sekiro came out and blew it out of the water.

Might just go back to it now after I'm done with Nioh 2.

 

And yeah, both Death's Door and Super Meat Boy are awesome titles.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Nikushimi said:

It so damn hard to really get into another game after Elden Ring. I keep bouncing off different game pass games, but nothing as captured my attention long enough for me to sit and complete any of them. I also have R&C: Rift Apart and Miles Morales lying around and I'm here waiting for Elden Ring DLC.

 

I played Forza Horizon 5 for like 20 hrs in a week after finishing Elden Ring. It worked like a tonic. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

 

I played Forza Horizon 5 for like 20 hrs in a week after finishing Elden Ring. It worked like a tonic. 

 

Yeah Forza is fun. But racing games are always casual distractions for me. I just jump in for a few quick rounds now and then.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Nikushimi said:

 

Yeah Forza is fun. But racing games are always casual distractions for me. I just jump in for a few quick rounds now and then.

 

Same for me. Never played any Forza game properly before. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Since Radahn is nerfed big time, I decided to take some handicaps to make it a good challenge 

 

here, I have claws with low damage but a chance for frost/bleed making it a high risk high reward experience. I also tried my top 2 weapons but it was way too much damage on him, so went with the spare claws 

 

wearing only basic shirt without helmet, gloves or pants. Shirt because family members can walk in 😅

 

I faced and/or dodged all attacks especially that super cool double lightning twisters attack at the end which many missed due to beating nerfed Radahn too early 

 

no summons, no Bliadd, no Alex the jar, no nothing - just balls-to-the-walls classic 1-on-1 melee battle 

 

All attacks and their visuals are really spectacular. Sadly, Nerf makes people miss many the effects 

 

Radahn has to one of the most respected and honored bosses in the Souls community, right up there with Gael, Artorias, Ludwig. He deserves a great epic battle  


so here’s my Radahn battle video. Soundtrack is just epic 

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, 0verlord said:

Since Radahn is nerfed big time, I decided to take some handicaps to make it a good challenge 

 

here, I have claws with low damage but a chance for frost/bleed making it a high risk high reward experience. I also tried my top 2 weapons but it was way too much damage on him, so went with the spare claws 

 

wearing only basic shirt without helmet, gloves or pants. Shirt because family members can walk in 😅

 

I faced and/or dodged all attacks especially that super cool double lightning twisters attack at the end which many missed due to beating nerfed Radahn too early 

 

no summons, no Bliadd, no Alex the jar, no nothing - just balls-to-the-walls classic 1-on-1 melee battle 

 

All attacks and their visuals are really spectacular. Sadly, Nerf makes people miss many the effects 

 

Radahn has to one of the most respected and honored bosses in the Souls community, right up there with Gael, Artorias, Ludwig. He deserves a great epic battle  


so here’s my Radahn battle video. Soundtrack is just epic 

 

 

 

EPIC fight man, wish hope was there to notice :hypocrite:

 

Now fight Malenia same way and take the reward..

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/21/2022 at 5:50 AM, STICK3Rboy said:

WTF :mellow:

LOL funny but genious indeed. This would probably get you to max level in just a day? :D

Beats having a mod for easy mode (I can't believe someone made one, I guess so people can play just the story?)

https://technoroll.org/transform-your-elden-ring-weapons-and-armor/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, dante77 said:

PS plus has it for free 

 

really? I don't have a sub right now but okay!

 

Is is the free game for June, or part of a catalogue? Have been out of the PS Plus loop since the year started 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, North said:

 

really? I don't have a sub right now but okay!

 

Is is the free game for June, or part of a catalogue? Have been out of the PS Plus loop since the year started 

Sorry. I got this wrong. I was talking about Nioh 1 lol

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

After 110 hours, I am at the end of the Lake of Rot. At this rate, after how many hours, will I be able to roll credits? 
 

What a massive big a*s butch of a game :ranting:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...