Jump to content

Elden Ring


Engineer
 Share

Recommended Posts

53 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Do you resell after playing it ?

Yes definitely but since this is a new Fromsoft game, I may have to hold on to it for sometime for all endings to be discovered by the world and completed by me also. I can message you once I am done

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Yes definitely but since this is a new Fromsoft game, I may have to hold on to it for sometime for all endings to be discovered by the world and completed by me also. I can message you once I am done

I'm also thinking of getting this day 1. We can have epic co op scenes in this hopefully. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Yes definitely but since this is a new Fromsoft game, I may have to hold on to it for sometime for all endings to be discovered by the world and completed by me also. I can message you once I am done

No what i meant to ask was why no ps5 version if you plan to resell, xbox games are tough to resell :nerves:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

No what i meant to ask was why no ps5 version if you plan to resell, xbox games are tough to resell :nerves:

 

52 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Lol yeah why did he get on xbox. 

 

there are many peeps with XSX on IVG itself

 

else I'll sell to gameloot/gamenation, I got it at 3600 and I am okay to take a 1000 net cost too, should easily give me enough time to play to my heart's content till it reaches 2600

 

main reason I got it for XSX is bcoz my PS5 disc slot will already be occupied with the Horizon Forbidden West disc 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, 0verlord said:

 

 

there are many peeps with XSX on IVG itself

 

else I'll sell to gameloot/gamenation, I got it at 3600 and I am okay to take a 1000 net cost too, should easily give me enough time to play to my heart's content till it reaches 2600

 

main reason I got it for XSX is bcoz my PS5 disc slot will already be occupied with the Horizon Forbidden West disc 

Ohhh....

1 hour ago, triggr happy ss said:

Cant wait for this game ,this will be the only game i am buying in 2022. 
 

Also you dont resell from software games ,its a crime.

I did . demon souls played and platinumed for just 300/- 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, 0verlord said:

main reason I got it for XSX is bcoz my PS5 disc slot will already be occupied with the Horizon Forbidden West disc 

PS5 has this small button next to the power button called eject. If you press it the disk comes out automatically. Then you can insert another disk for a different game, and it even lets you play that different game.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

PS5 has this small button next to the power button called eject. If you press it the disk comes out automatically. Then you can insert another disk for a different game, and it even lets you play that different game.

 

:lol:

Edited by Sach4life
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

PS5 has this small button next to the power button called eject. If you press it the disk comes out automatically. Then you can insert another disk for a different game, and it even lets you play that different game.

I usually play 2 games at a time, usually on PS5 and XSX, on alternate days. Swapping discs daily is a big hassle and I don't want to engage physically moving parts of the console too much

 

also, I have 2 next gen consoles with 2 disc drives which can accommodate 2 different game discs - why not use them both at the same time?

 

also, Xbox support gave me 8 months free extension for GP Ultimate and I promised that I'd buy the next few games on Xbox to show support, Elden Ring on day 1 is one such game 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...