Elden Ring

Engineer

14 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Fuuuuu... I'm mad there will be no easy mode. Images look insane:fear:

You don't need an easy mode, you get used to difficulty in these games

unlike stuff like doom eternal nightmare difficulty, guess in that it depends on twich reflexes vs mobs

57 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

You don't need an easy mode, you get used to difficulty in these games

unlike stuff like doom eternal nightmare difficulty, guess in that it depends on twich reflexes vs mobs

I tried Bloodborne and just couldn't bring myself enjoy it. I know difficulty is the main appeal to the core audience of these games, but just allowing you to double or triple your health or reducing damage may go a long way in alleviating the frustration for people that just want to soak in the atmosphere or give the games a go. I suppose it may be possible on PC with mods.

That said, I intend to give this game a fair shake. The presentation looks like it might draw me in and keep my attention.

Edited by Petey

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

Didn't know BB had co op also. Haven't played it yet but looking forward to doing so after I get a PS5 (PS+). I would have enjoyed co op had any of my friends been console gamers.

Every FS games have some kind of co-op and multiplayer elements except Sekiro. It's same as darksouls. You need a bell thing I don't remember the name of the item and you summon a player for help. Fortunately there are still people playing this game. It's one mastapeice. 

It sure is a good game from the looks of it. From what I have seen without playing the games (eagerly want to). The luck factor is dim in sekiro. Its difficult because of the learning curve and skill requirement so it would essentially be easy in a co op I feel. Bloodborne is different. You definitely need skill but there is a luck factor. Some situations you just die and there was nothing that could be done about it.................

Edited by Horizon Days Dawn

• 2 weeks later...