Jump to content

Elden Ring


Engineer
 Share

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, hope said:

Why are you in so much hurry to beat the games :P Humko jis boss pe 5 ghanta lagta woh tu 1 ghante mein nipta deta hai, you should start streaming bro seriously. 

Not in a hurry at all, mate. I want this game to go on like this until next FS title. But sala I just can't stop thinking about this game. It's just too good.. fir khelne ka mann kar hi jaata hai, tujhe to pata hai kaise hai apun log. :lol:

 

Ha yaar, I want to stream and I've even tried it on twitch once for 2 hours but it stutters a bit more than usual, same on all platforms. :cry:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

 

This and she give you free scarlet rot in second phase which I've mentioned is the most annoying status effect in game. She rarely allows a mistake. I've solo'ed this and she takes out your fully upgraded mimic or whatever spirit you choose to fight your side in first phase itself. No wonder she's an optional boss. 

 

After beating her I'm exalted and willing to help to beat her, If someone on same platform. I soo want to fight her again. 

 

Lol my friend got really lucky with her. She stood still for some seconds while dealing with Mimic, in both phases. He 2 shot her in both phases (1 Azur Comet = 1/2 Melania boss health, if undodged lol) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Not in a hurry at all, mate. I want this game to go on like this until next FS title. But sala I just can't stop thinking about this game. It's just too good.. fir khelne ka mann kar hi jaata hai, tujhe to pata hai kaise hai apun log. :lol:

 

Ha yaar, I want to stream and I've even tried it on twitch once for 2 hours but it stutters a bit more than usual, same on all platforms. :cry:

Twitch bekar hai, YT kar. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Heaven Angel said:

 

After beating her I'm exalted and willing to help to beat her, If someone on same platform. I soo want to fight her again. 

 

Xbox? 

 

It will take me 2 months to reach her though. Am still completing Limgrave with Lake Dragon and story bosses left.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, roun90 said:

 

Lol my friend got really lucky with her. She stood still for some seconds while dealing with Mimic, in both phases. He 2 shot her in both phases (1 Azur Comet = 1/2 Melania boss health, if undodged lol) 

 

That's the thing, you have to be very lucky, since there are 1/1000000 chances I never got one. 

 

Now after beating her butt I want to go in for more ;) too bad I can't fight her again in same playthrough unless doing co-op.

 

 

1 hour ago, hope said:

Twitch bekar hai, YT kar. 

Tujhe yeh jaan ke khushi aur dukh dono hoga!

Xbox pe khel raha hu aur YT support nahi karta waha (abhi ke liye). 

 

19 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

 

Xbox? 

 

It will take me 2 months to reach her though. Am still completing Limgrave with Lake Dragon and story bosses left.

 

Yep

 

Lol, If I haven't deleted the game from my system I'll definitely come to help for all bosses of need be. 

Add moi on Xbox it's 

HeavenAngel9016

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

 

Lol, If I haven't deleted the game from my system I'll definitely come to help for all bosses of need be. 

Add moi on Xbox it's 

HeavenAngel9016

 

 

Cool. Added.

 

I plan to keep playing it for long time. Have a permanent spot on SSD alongside Halo Infinite.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lol i stepped in a random building and reached this massive place called Ainsel River. This game literally has unlimited content. 

The Dragonkin Warrior boss was very annoying for me melee build. Just leaps around like an a**hole. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Lol i stepped in a random building and reached this massive place called Ainsel River. This game literally has unlimited content. 

The Dragonkin Warrior boss was very annoying for me melee build. Just leaps around like an a**hole. 

Ainsel River Boss Dragonskin is easy. I am melee build. 

 

His first phase is very easy and if you learn all his moves, you can do the first phase without taking any damage. For second phase, keep your distance and only do 2-3 slashes and run. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, dante77 said:

Ainsel River Boss Dragonskin is easy. I am melee build. 

 

His first phase is very easy and if you learn all his moves, you can do the first phase without taking any damage. For second phase, keep your distance and only do 2-3 slashes and run. 

I killed him but he was annoying. The fringefolk hero grave though f**king broke me, man. 

It's like some horror stuff. Except instead of some monster, it's a f**king chariot chasing you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dragonkin Soldier of Nokstella? That's one of the easiest boss, stick to his knee and keep at it. Back out when he does thunder frost AOE scream or lighting hit. 

 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I killed him but he was annoying. The fringefolk hero grave though f**king broke me, man. 

It's like some horror stuff. Except instead of some monster, it's a f**king chariot chasing you. 

The boss Ulcerated Tree Spirit makes up for it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Can totally relate.

This is what I look like now.

I think every gamer is somewhat Sleep Deprived. 

Yet next day he's anew, ready for the day. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ said:

Can i complete Caria Manor before entering Raya Lucaria Academy ?

You can but it'll be a bit tougher. Why do you wanna do that? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...