Apex Legends

Engineer

I've won about 6-7 games in Season 3 now. Not really playing the Halloween event, don't want to either.
I didn't like the new map at first but I now I do like it much more, some of the locations at least.
Getting higher damage games more consistently.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

I am not good at this game but not as bad as the way I am playing with consistent game lags and stutter.. More than the other players I see those icons on top right more consistently.. Really been frustrating off late.. Even thought of uninstalling but then I see ShivFPS twitch stream and I feel like playing again and get reminded of the reality.. :angry::blink::nerves:

On 10/19/2019 at 2:58 PM, funnyadit said:

I am not good at this game but not as bad as the way I am playing with consistent game lags and stutter.. More than the other players I see those icons on top right more consistently.. Really been frustrating off late.. Even thought of uninstalling but then I see ShivFPS twitch stream and I feel like playing again and get reminded of the reality.. :angry::blink::nerves:

I had the lag issues too, because of which I was router hunting for 2 weeks. But since Season 3 launched, Im not having any lag issues mostly, and game works smooth.

17 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

^^I hope this is permanent. Me and a friend have been wanting this since it launched. Getting teamed with random idiot a*s TTV Wraith mains that drop solo into hotspots, die and quit got old in season 1.  

Yeah would be good to have it permanently but as of now its for limited time like all the other modes..

Hmmm true. Duos would be great. I genuinely like playing with friends and it's fun to talk and play. I didn't like Solos as much as everybody else, but Duos should be fun.
Wish they'd have 4 people on a team sometime too :)

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Booted up Apex Legends after months. Got together with my first squad ever, and we played for 2 hours now. Couldn't scrape any wins, but got plenty close with #2 and #3. Got a max of 5 kills in a match, and I'm happy with it. Still loving Pathfinder, still loving the R99. 

Looks like Dragon Quest and Ratchet & Clank will have to take a break for now while I play Apex. Its nice to talk to  my friends while we play online now that we cant physically meet each other. 

Also spent an hour watching Shroud's stream highlights frying noobs, and its honestly really fun to watch, even though I'm not huge fan of watching streams and gameplays. 

Edited by Chirag2001

Spent two hours with friends playing Apex. More like 1 hour of playtime and 1 hour of trying to connect and get into matches. Very frustrating.

After all that trouble, couldn't even play properly. Gonna try again in the night, see if I get some good damage numbers. Trying to play Gibraltar for once.