Apex Legends

Engineer

I am soooooo done with ranked dude. 

Every Platinum game is teams camping with the Wingman, Caustic and a Wattson. 

Would recommend playing with a Revenant if that's the meta on PC I assume? That way you can push Caustic and Wattson and still get out if you get knocked. You can push again if they're badly damaged.

Whatever happened to sweaty Wraith and Pathfinder days? [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

^^PC. 

It gets so sweaty on Platinum. I actually like try hard games but this borders on frustrating. 

Ah well, rank resets in 3-4 days anyway (I think). 

I think it resets tomorrow. 

Yeah, I've never played enough to get into Plat, but Ranked is sweaty in general.

I like KC more for ranked though, so I'll be playing mostly scrims on KC in the second half of the season.

8 hours ago, Pacifier said:

Had a lucky streak of 9 yesterday with just 900 damage :P No thirsting. 

It's amazing to see you got 9 kills with just around 900 damage. After seeing that gameplay, I have some tips for you. You can use if you want.

While using a shotgun, try to cover and shoot.
While you were using the Phoenix Kit, you can clearly see where the enemy was shooting from, but you turned right
Also, while reloading/healing, don't rotate around in a tight space/corner as one side is just a wall from where no enemies can shoot at you

2nd clip, not sure why you're holding R301 and waiting for bloodhound push when you got a mastiff in hand

You deployed health drone in a bad spot where you were exposed

Edited by Cryptic_8
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Cryptic_8 said:

It's amazing to see you got 9 kills with just around 900 damage. After seeing that gameplay, I have some tips for you. You can use if you want.

While using a shotgun, try to cover and shoot.
While you were using the Phoenix Kit, you can clearly see where the enemy was shooting from, but you turned right
Also, while reloading/healing, don't rotate around in a tight space/corner as one side is just a wall from where no enemies can shoot at you

2nd clip, not sure why you're holding R301 and waiting for bloodhound push when you got a mastiff in hand

You deployed health drone in a bad spot where you were exposed

Hey , thanks man for the inputs. Definitely helpful and will try to keep in mind.

Got to play more and learn a lot. Most of the things I did is automatic and in the moment.

When looking back , myself also found lots of things I did wrong.( Especially in the removed parts of the video). 

Taking one step at a time and for now I am conciously focusing to not being in the open and start firing only when behind any cover. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pacifier said:

Nice trick with Mirage might already been known to many.

I didn't consider using it on Watson fences. 

Holy crap. I did not know this. Wonder if it works on Caustic traps as well?

Holy crap. I did not know this. Wonder if it works on Caustic traps as well?
I guess so. Should also work if your decoy can run into a Silence from a Revanant, or if there's a Banglore ultimate raining down, you could send your decoy in there just to get the location of the enemy.

Ingenious trick, I must say. Though I'm not the type to remember this when I do see a Wattson trap

Those of you trying to complete the Battle Pass to 100, what level are you on?

I'm not sure of the exact number, but I'm in the early sixties. Not sure if it can be completed on time.