Apex Legends

Engineer

5 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

Those of you trying to complete the Battle Pass to 100, what level are you on?

I'm not sure of the exact number, but I'm in the early sixties. Not sure if it can be completed on time.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

I am in early seventies and while I believe it should be reachable, I might not get to play throughout the season.

So not sure but hoping to complete it somehow.

You can use below reference tracker. Shows on track for 110 level for me.

Edited by Pacifier
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Pacifier said:

I am in early seventies and while I believe it should be reachable, I might not get to play throughout the season.

Oh nice! Thanks. Yeah I may not be able to play enough either, glad I'm on track at least for now.

Forget 110, if I can get to 97 to unlock the last set of Apex coins I'll get the battle pass :) 

4 hours ago, Pacifier said:

This is great, I was kinda worried too whether I can complete the battle pass.

Seems like I'm good for level 110.

Over the weekend got some pretty good games, a lot of high kill games. Also my best game with 8 kills.

I've always had my favourites when it came to guns, but I didnt like whiffing my shots here and there.

I think its because of the sight. I cannot really play with the R99 Iron Sights, don't have any of the legendary skins for it either.

I can use the R301 naked, but preferably with a 1x HCOG. The R99 must have 1x HOLO sight. Since I'm using two short range weapons, its easier to play legends that allow me to push up.

Not good at poke battles with a Wingman.

The problem is finding the right optics, and finding two extended light mags. Also figured I can substitute either gun with the Flatline if I find a heavy mag, but again need 1x HCOG on it. Iron sights won't cut it there.

Do you guys also have very specific optics requirement? 

1 hour ago, Chirag2001 said:

Do you guys also have very specific optics requirement? 

Lately, loving the R-301 and Mastiff combo. Pretty solid for short to mid range.

HCOGx2 for the R-301 and HCOGx1 or Digital for Mastiff. When I have level 3 attachments on R-301 I try to get HCOGx3.

11 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Lately, loving the R-301 and Mastiff combo. Pretty solid for short to mid range.

HCOGx2 for the R-301 and HCOGx1 or Digital for Mastiff. When I have level 3 attachments on R-301 I try to get HCOGx3.

Same, the R301 is very satisfying to use. The Mastiff is a hit or miss for me. Sometimes I hit a 108, then to try to finish the job and hit 5- 13s in a row and get knocked myself :bigyellowgrin:

I put the Bruiser on the R-301 if I do need range, but I generally prefer fights up close. Level 3 mag is great, the stock or barrel is nice to have but not necessary.

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Everybody on track on their battle pass? @Pacifier @gecko89 @Aftrunner

My TV situation is really messed up, won't be playing much so battle pass is most likely not happening :ranting:

I'm happy I decided to buy premium battle pass IF I make it to Level 100 first

Looks like I might just make 110 with a day or two to spare.

Those cheeky bastards kept the last 200 Apex Points above level 95.

I just reached level 96 today :)

Last coins are at 98 but I already got 950 for next pass.  

Now can play casually just to get those sweet wingman skins ( and learn how to use that damn gun :P) 

@Chirag2001 Tough luck with the TV man. Hope you figure something out and get back to gaming.

Just now, Pacifier said:

I just reached level 96 today :)

Last coins are at 98 but I already got 950 for next pass.  

Now can play casually just to get those sweet wingman skins ( and learn how to use that damn gun :P) 

@Chirag2001 Tough luck with the TV man. Hope you figure something out and get back to gaming.

Ohh nice, you've almost made it. How do you already have 950 for next battle pass? I thought you need the 50 coins at 98 to get the battle pass next season.

The remote play thing works, I used my laptop screen yesterday. Its a lot different so its gonna take time to adjust, and its not as smooth as before, but will try to play a bit and adapt.

Can't play like this forever but hope to resolve the TV issue by the end of this month.

Do any of you use a monitor? I planned to buy a monitor to use with my laptop for studying, but it could also double as my screen to play PS4.

Would be very weird going from a 55 inch TV at 6ft distance to a small monitor in front of my eyes. Never used the PS4 with a monitor, though sound isn't a concern as I always use headphones anyway. 

I'd thought of buying a regular IPS monitor for work, but if I intend to play on it, a gaming monitor will cost a lot more I think.

8 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

Ohh nice, you've almost made it. How do you already have 950 for next battle pass? I thought you need the 50 coins at 98 to get the battle pass next season.

You buy battle pass for 950 but have to buy a 1000 Apex coin pack for it. So you have 50 coins extra from beginning.

16 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

You buy battle pass for 950 but have to buy a 1000 Apex coin pack for it. So you have 50 coins extra from beginning.

Yes. You start off with 50 coins. How many coins do you get from the battle pass? 950 coins?

That way you have 1000 coins again at the end of the season, and 50 coins go into next season's battle pass.

Or are there 900 coins, forcing you to also use the original 50 coins left over to get the battle pass? 

1 hour ago, Chirag2001 said:

Yes. You start off with 50 coins. How many coins do you get from the battle pass? 950 coins?

That way you have 1000 coins again at the end of the season, and 50 coins go into next season's battle pass.

Or are there 900 coins, forcing you to also use the original 50 coins left over to get the battle pass? 

You get 1000 coins by finishing battle pass(98). 50 more than what you pay for initially

12 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

You get 1000 coins by finishing battle pass(98). 50 more than what you pay for initially

Ohh nice. So if you complete it all the way, you have next season's battle pass covered, and 100 coins to spend in the store.

Any idea what is the bare minimum level to have a total of 950 coins to get battle pass for the next season?

6 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Ohh nice. So if you complete it all the way, you have next season's battle pass covered, and 100 coins to spend in the store.

Any idea what is the bare minimum level to have a total of 950 coins to get battle pass for the next season?

It's 96. So you have 900 coins back from BP plus initial 50.

14 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

It's 96. So you have 900 coins back from BP plus initial 50.

Ohh okay. Not sure if I'll be able to, but I'll try to make it to 96 somehow. If not, I'll try again next season. Will either fix my TV or get a monitor to play on.