Apex Legends

Engineer

27 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

The season pass cosmetics for S6 seems very underwhelming.  Contemplating on whether to get it or not since i doubt i will be able to finish it since spending more time with D2.

Did you complete S5 Battle Pass?

Then you should get S6 battle pass with those coins?

Oh thinking of saving those coins for S7? 

1 minute ago, Chirag2001 said:

Did you complete S5 Battle Pass?

Then you should get S6 battle pass with those coins?

Oh thinking of saving those coins for S7? 

Yeah. Was thinking to get 7 directly. Haven't played in a while so will check it out this week how i do and get it accordingly.

Did you try out Rampart? 

Edited by Pacifier

48 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

The season pass cosmetics for S6 seems very underwhelming.  Contemplating on whether to get it or not since i doubt i will be able to finish it since spending more time with D2.

Here I was thinking S6 had the best Season Pass yet :/

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Here I was thinking S6 had the best Season Pass yet :/

Ofcourse it is subjective. I particularly only liked the Bloodhound skin and the holograms(which is another way to get us killed i supposed :P) .

G7 scout and Sentinel, i seldom us but the skins for them seem dope as well.

From gameplay perspective, yet to check out all the changes (Map, crafting etc)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Pacifier said:

Yeah. Was thinking to get 7 directly. Haven't played in a while so will check it out this week how i do and get it accordingly.

Did you try out Rampart? 

Nope. I watch a bit of gameplay on youtube, but haven't played it myself. Might try it this weekend.

They might change things later on if the Volt becomes the meta.

All this while, the R99 was the meta. I myself used it almost every game.

Will play S6 for the first time tonight, excited to try it out :)

Tons of map changes, but I'll still be dropping Capital every game lol 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

They might change things later on if the Volt becomes the meta.

All this while, the R99 was the meta. I myself used it almost every game.

Will play S6 for the first time tonight, excited to try it out :)

Tons of map changes, but I'll still be dropping Capital every game lol 

Hope you already downloaded the patch. Its a big one. 

• 2 weeks later...

Played yesterday after weeks.

Really liking the Wingman with Skullpiercer this season. Its unusable for me without a 1x classic or 2x bruiser on it though. Up-close it doesn't matter. 

No Season 6 wins, but hopefully can win tonight lol. I see a lot more high level players in the lobbies now though 

• Like 1

Season pass is very bad this season apart from wraith jump emote, reactive G7 and bloodhound skin. I completed season 4 and 5 and also have lots of legendary gun skins so all these recolour skins in battle pass are worthless and also banners are garbage. 

Same maps for 3 season is also boring. Volt is fun to use and hemlock is use able now. . They made a big mistake shelfing Peacekeeper for mastiff.. Peacekeeper was so fun to use. Guns are all balanced now maybe apart from devotion with turbocharger. 

Iam playing just enough to complete battle pass so I can get s7 battle pass.. I think it will be better with new map and more time and resources to prepare as covid is being controlled

• 2 weeks later...

I am spending so much time in Destiny 2 that I am not sure when I will be coming back to this. 

Of all the months before, I had to buy the season pass just before jumping onto D2 :wallbash:

Atleast I got it back and available as coins now.  May be directly on PS5

@Chirag2001Did you give D2 a try?

44 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

I am spending so much time in Destiny 2 that I am not sure when I will be coming back to this. 

Of all the months before, I had to buy the season pass just before jumping onto D2 :wallbash:

Atleast I got it back and available as coins now.  May be directly on PS5

@Chirag2001Did you give D2 a try?

no. To be honest, what little PS4 I have played has been mostly Apex, as this lets me have fun with my mates since we can't meet right now.

I haven't even played most big SP titles like GOW Horizon or Spiderman despite owning all three. 

Will get more time, come October and will try other games.

Will stay play Apex though, a lot more often now and not just every Friday night 

12 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

no. To be honest, what little PS4 I have played has been mostly Apex, as this lets me have fun with my mates since we can't meet right now.

I haven't even played most big SP titles like GOW Horizon or Spiderman despite owning all three. 

Will get more time, come October and will try other games.

Will stay play Apex though, a lot more often now and not just every Friday night 

Yeah once you stick with something. Its hard to move to other games that also demands more time (like D2). 

But you should definitely make time to play those SP titles first. But now since its already late, may be directly on PS5 if they provide some upgrades for free.

I already own those games, it would be a waste of cash. I'm a lot more free in these last 3 months of the year so I'm aiming to clear my backlog, sell off whatever is on PS5. 

I'm not buying PS5 at launch, whenever it will be. Will buy it at a good price next year. I'm sure a lot of people on IVG will upgrade if there is a good deal, I will do the same :)

Unless they open up travel again and I can source one outside.

@Pacifier