Apex Legends

Engineer

Tried the control mode today. Its very interesting and the very first apex mode that i tried. Hope its stays permanently in the game. It does need some changes. Will try the BR mode as well. Its been a while i haven't played a MP game on a controller so will take some time to get the hang of recoil n all.

I guess to unlock other characters i need to get more points by doing challenges. 

On 4/3/2022 at 7:32 PM, Agent 47 said:

Tried the control mode today. Its very interesting and the very first apex mode that i tried. Hope its stays permanently in the game. It does need some changes. Will try the BR mode as well. Its been a while i haven't played a MP game on a controller so will take some time to get the hang of recoil n all.

I guess to unlock other characters i need to get more points by doing challenges.

Yuss, earning legend tokens is quite easy and get the ones that gel well with your playstyle. 

Or you could get the championship edition, costs around 2K on sale, unlocks almost all of the legends, you get coins for battle pass and few unique skins for some legends. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

Is Apex Legends ranked mode as good as Halo Infinite's ranked?

Haven't played ranked but it's a good game. Almost as good.

Only issue I have is it has too much colour coded stuff and mechanics i don't understand. 

And battle royale wastes a ton of time. It's " real " BR which means a gigantic map and you really have to look for players to fight. And if you die, it's same cycle again.

Mechanics and fun factor are solid.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...