Apex Legends

Engineer

Really lovin's the R301 Carbine lately. Feels a lot better than the R99 to me, which is meta. But I spent two hours one clipping people with the 301 yesterday, so that my favourite gun now..

Haven't been able to try the dual R301 combo, because I can never find two Light mags but been using the Flatline, Mastiff and Prowler as secondary gun. 

I wanted to get better with the Wingman, but plenty of good guns so screw that.

Personal preference -

God tier 

R301

Triple take with choke

Flatline

Prowler

Decent tier -

Spitfire 

Longbow dmr

Alright I guess this will have to do tier -

Wingman 

R99

Alternator

RE45

Sentinel

sh*t tier -

Evo 8

Mastiff 

No thanks I would rather just punch people tier -

P2020

Mozambique

Its similar for me, but I dont use Longbow or Triple Take unless I cant find something different. For range, I just put a 3x ranger on the Carbine, and use a second R301 Carbine/Flatline/R99 for close quarters.

Im surprised you put the R99 and Alternator low. The R99 is pretty much meta, and the Alternator feels really nice after mag buff. But the RE-45, use it man. You can strafe like anything with it.

@Aftrunner  Highlighted the guns I use, I don't use anything else at any point. 

7 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

^^I cant aim with the R99 worth a sh*t. Same with Wingman. 

I do like the RE45 a lot, I wish it was more viable. 

It seems a lot more viable now. I think they buffed it, for I one clipped a bunch of people yesterday. 

And when I switch out the 99 and take out the RE-45, the weapon switch is a lot faster and I can pour all my bullets in without getting knocked.

Its been a real pleasure to use. Pick it up if you haven't recently.

I'm bad with the Wingman too. Wish they didnt add Skullpiercer back, people who now how to use the damn thing are doing great.

I love that both Pathfinder and Wraith get hit with a nerf in like 2 months. They were both the two most annoying legends to fight. 

Bought the new Gibby skin, so badass - 

tACKZ4G.png

Edited by Aftrunner

The skins in the Limited time event are surprisingly good(loved the one for lifeline, revenant and wraith  apart from gibby above).

But too costly even with shards and here i was expecting them to give those special Loot boxes(atleast one or two) by completing some challenges.

The free items are fluff mostly except the legendary mastiff skin.

Never cared about skins but i realize you end up leaning towards them when you start playin a LOT and seeing the same old legend skins.

I got the octane edition and got the battle pass. The skins included in S5 seem great(havent played much in any of the previous seasons).

Hopefully will be able to play more and get back the coins for next season.

• Like 1

Ngl, dude carried me lmao.

Although he did say to lay off on the kills, he's trying for the 20 kill badge, but it's not like I would've done much anyway. Fun to play with such a good team mate.
6ac50c3eb7a9e6446620ec2547abdb03.jpg

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, Keano said:

what are skin price ranges in this game? I love the gun skins in Valorant but each pack costs like $70. RIOT:chair:

I've never found too much value in cosmetics, but the battle pass for each season costs roughly 850 INR.

Gives you access to legend skins, gun skins, other cosmetic items like weapon charms and heirlooms. Also give you crafting materials to unlock more skins not included with battle pass.

If you can level up battle pass all the way, you earn 1000 of the in-currency, which you can use toward the battle pass next season, giving you a whole new array of cosmetics that launch with the new season.

16 hours ago, Keano said:

what are skin price ranges in this game? I love the gun skins in Valorant but each pack costs like $70. RIOT:chair:

If you play a lot of it and buy the season pass you can get a bunch of really great skins for about 10 USD (which is what the battlepass costs).  

Otherwise its the same random loot box or overpriced crap that all F2P games do. Each skin ends up being 10-20 USD or so. 

Yeah the Battle Pass skins are pretty decent and its good to get coins back for next season(if you complete it).

Also the skins in regular packs by ranking up are good. I think i got atleast 6-10 legendary skins(for legends + guns) so far just with normal progression.

The Epic skins are also great now a days.

So if you get bored with free stuff, you can get Battlepass for 10$. Even then you want something specific, then the skins would be around 10-20$.

On 6/25/2020 at 1:11 AM, Chirag2001 said:

Ngl, dude carried me lmao.

Although he did say to lay off on the kills, he's trying for the 20 kill badge, but it's not like I would've done much anyway. Fun to play with such a good team mate.
6ac50c3eb7a9e6446620ec2547abdb03.jpg

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

What server did you play on?