Apex Legends

Engineer

^ Yeah. Should be achievable if you do all the weekly challenges plus some good games.

Also got below win in ranked few days back. First with caustic. Seems fun to play with(since I hate to play against). 

cRMSPz7.jpg

Also I have been watching and Following few Apex player streams.

ShivFPS, Rouge NRG, FunFPS, Matafe.

By far one of the best games I have seen is below one from ShivFPS ( It just the last one min but last few mins were lit when I was watching live)

https://clips.twitch.tv/NastyHyperAirGuitarGivePLZ

Edited by Pacifier

I know those guys, they're good players on PC. But I watch the popular guys -

Knoqd, ImperialHal, Daltoosh, Jonny, TSMReps, Kobi, Nokoko, NiceWigg (won the ALGS tournament) etc.

These guys only play Ranked games and tear through lobbies.

Hence I like watching PS4 guys more-

Jankz, iTemp, SooxFar, Zeus, Chicken9man. They're good players, and they talk a lot while they play default_smile.png

Yes, I watched quite a bit of Apex lol.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

I don't know if you guys already know this and I've been living under a rock, but maxing out the FOV to 110 gives a significant advantage.

A fellow player recommended this to me while watching my screen post his death. My FOV was set to  the default setting 70. I'm on PS4Pro.

It gives a slightly fish-eyed lens view but personally I love it, never going back the original setting.

6 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

I don't know if you guys already know this and I've been living under a rock, but maxing out the FOV to 110 gives a significant advantage.

A fellow player recommended this to me while watching my screen post his death. My FOV was set to  the default setting 70. I'm on PS4Pro.

It gives a slightly fish-eyed lens view but personally I love it, never going back the original setting.

I played at 110 on my TV on PS4 Pro, but if I have to switch to a monitor 110 FOV is gonna hurt your head imo. 

4 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

I played at 110 on my TV on PS4 Pro, but if I have to switch to a monitor 110 FOV is gonna hurt your head imo. 

Ohh, how come? I'm on a TV now but will be back to a monitor as soon as I'm back in work city.

I'm assuming the better response rate on a monitor is the cause ?

5 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Ohh, how come? I'm on a TV now but will be back to a monitor as soon as I'm back in work city.

I'm assuming the better response rate on a monitor is the cause ?

Thats been my experience.

The greater FOV is meant for when you're sitting like a feet or two away from the screen I guess.

Plus the refresh rate is too much to take in with the greater FOV. If you're getting the higher refresh rate I think toning down the field of view is a good idea

To buy one wraith skin. We have to shell out 3000 rs:giggle:.. Battle pass is the only thing worth the cost in this game.. Great value.. You can keep buying for every season if you manage to complete battle pass.. Which is very easy and can be done in reasonably shorttime irrespective of how good you are.. 

800 shard costing items available during events are also worth investment.

Atleast its not like fifa which charges 4000 for purchase and separate micro transactions in game. 

After spending loads of time on this game have managed  to unpack one heirloom & 6 legendary skins without spending money. 

banners,pose & legendary weapon skins are easy to obtain. Battle pass skins are also decent and lvl 100 guns Peacekeeper, flatline and wingman reactive skins where really good. 

Edited by rajprdp

I bought the monitor, so getting to play Apex again. 

However, will not be able to complete battle pass, so not bothering to level up much, just playing on and off some nights for fun

Only played 1 day yet, playing on monitor is pretty good too :) 

• 2 weeks later...

New Gun called Volt. Energy based SMG.

Crafting is finally here. 

Trailer has a bigass Hammond Robotics ladder. If you zoom in, Rocket reads Arcadia with an arrow. Next map maybe?

Rampart is the new legends. The shield and the turret are maybe her tactical and ultimate abilities respectively. 

Original trailer was reverse for some reason. Maybe a hint at her passive ability?

Glad we have an indian legend in the game, hope they add a couple of desi cuss words to it.

If Rampart has kill quips which say mc/bc/idiot or something, it will be funny as hell tho not likely :rofl: