Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1 & 2

Mysteryman

2 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

175 GB is required space. Download will be half of it. Other half for decryption...

GTX 970 is recommended which is ~5 years old card. The high requirements are for RT / 144hz which is common for other games as well. 

Modern Warfare was Optimized much better than Ghost recon Breakpoint.

It ran above 60fps with RX 570 at max settings almost and breakpoint runs at medium.

It will run with Ray tracing ON easily.

On 10/11/2019 at 9:45 PM, DrkXeno said:

Modern Warfare was Optimized much better than Ghost recon Breakpoint.

It ran above 60fps with RX 570 at max settings almost and breakpoint runs at medium.

It will run with Ray tracing ON easily.

Will it also run similarly on gtx 1650?

https://blog.activision.com/call-of-duty/2019-10/Announcement-Call-of-Duty-Modern-Warfare-Post-Launch-Approach-to-New-Content

Summary

• We are introducing a new Battle Pass system, not a loot box system.
  • All functional content that has an impact on game balance, such as base weapons and attachments, can be unlocked simply by playing the game.
  • With the new Battle Pass system, players will be able to earn COD Points by playing the game.
  • There will be both a Free Stream and a Premium Stream of content in the Battle Pass System in Modern Warfare.
  • New base weapons will be earned through gameplay, simply by playing Modern Warfare. Functional attachments for base weapons can be unlocked through gameplay as well just like in the game’s Beta.
  • The Battle Pass and the In-Game Store will feature a variety of cosmetic content that does not impact game balance.

Has anyone got their pre-order yet? My amazon order got shipped yesterday at 4am but has been sitting in Bhiwandi, Maharashtra since then. Customer care claims that (despite what it says in the order confirmation email) since this was a pre-order it automatically becomes standard shipping and not Prime. So so stupid. Have half a mind to cancel it, and just buy from some local shop.

Anyone getting this? I am thinking of buying this for Xbox One since i have Xbox gold for it due to gamepass. Game looks interesting and i have been itching to play a MP shooter for some time now. Only issue is, i don't want to play as a part of crew which is what happens in a game like Destiny. Any insights on whether this game will be fun as an individual player in mp?

Edited by Sach4life

Same here. My Amazon pre order is sitting in Bhiwandi since yday and shows will arrive on Tuesday. No point in pre ordering if we have to wait 4 days after release. Have also pre ordered Death Stranding from Amazon as well. Hoping for the best. 

38 minutes ago, vebk said:

Has anyone got their pre-order yet? My amazon order got shipped yesterday at 4am but has been sitting in Bhiwandi, Maharashtra since then. Customer care claims that (despite what it says in the order confirmation email) since this was a pre-order it automatically becomes standard shipping and not Prime. So so stupid. Have half a mind to cancel it, and just buy from some local shop.

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1 & 2