Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1 & 2

Mysteryman

26 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Anyone getting this? I am thinking of buying this for Xbox One since i have Xbox gold for it due to gamepass. Game looks interesting and i have been itching to play a MP shooter for some time now. Only issue is, i don't want to play as a part of crew which is what happens in a game like Destiny. Any insights on whether this game will be fun as an individual player in mp?

Get X. Don't buy S. Game looks and run bad on S.

8 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

I am not going to spend 25k on a console to play 2-3 games. I am not made of money.

Wait for sale on Amazon nd all or get imported from grey. You can get X for like 22k or less.

I got mine for under 30k during sale.

Lemme ask my contact. For how much he can arrange grey unit. He will deliver you to your home. You live in Delhi,right?

Edited by WhiteWolf

2 hours ago, vebk said:

Has anyone got their pre-order yet? My amazon order got shipped yesterday at 4am but has been sitting in Bhiwandi, Maharashtra since then. Customer care claims that (despite what it says in the order confirmation email) since this was a pre-order it automatically becomes standard shipping and not Prime. So so stupid. Have half a mind to cancel it, and just buy from some local shop.

Same for mine. Man I wanted to play it Day 1. Wondering if I should cancel and order from gamestheshop. They pretty much offer next day delivery for pre-order units....

2 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Wait for sale on Amazon nd all or get imported from grey. You can get X for like 22k or less.

I got mine for under 30k during sale.

Lemme ask my contact. For how much he can arrange grey unit. He will deliver you to your home. You live in Delhi,right?

Not looking to buy it. Waste of money considering it is going to be used for at most a year and for 3-4 games at max. 20k is not a small amount.

3 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Not looking to buy it. Waste of money considering it is going to be used for at most a year and for 3-4 games at max. 20k is not a small amount.

Boooo..... How dare you say a no after that honest sales pitch with free home delivery. You could have bargained and asked for a X for 5 k and he would have still sent you one ( by adjusting the remaining amount from his own pocket). 

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, vebk said:

Has anyone got their pre-order yet? My amazon order got shipped yesterday at 4am but has been sitting in Bhiwandi, Maharashtra since then. Customer care claims that (despite what it says in the order confirmation email) since this was a pre-order it automatically becomes standard shipping and not Prime. So so stupid. Have half a mind to cancel it, and just buy from some local shop.

Better to cancel and buy it from local vendor. GTS has it in stock. I hv cancelled mine. Cannot wait till Tuesday  

I am also thinking about that. But CoD games usually dont. 

You could probably see a discount on the Legendary or whatever edition at Black Friday next month. But I dont see the regular version dropping below 60 soon. 

5 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

PC just buy nVidia key. Going for $30-40. 

That is if you have an high end PC. If you can afford a high end PC then 4699 is nothing. I have stopped buying day 1 stuff way back. Learnt it is not worth it anyway. 

Only Rich brats or idiots buy Day 1 stuff. I recall the long lines for Apple next iPhone when it is the same old BS like FIFA. 

Edited by Mysteryman

3 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

That is if you have an high end PC. If you can afford a high end PC then 4699 is nothing. I have stopped buying day 1 stuff way back. Learnt it is not worth it anyway. 

You don't need high end PC to play. Game runs fine on potato. As for key, you can ask seller to redeem it for your if you don't have an RTX card or ask friend. 

Buying CoD is only good at launch (on PC). It dies within few weeks to month or two tops. 6-12 months later is for 5 hour campaign only and it isn't better than original MW games. 

9 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

You don't need high end PC to play. Game runs fine on potato. As for key, you can ask seller to redeem it for your if you don't have an RTX card or ask friend. 

Buying CoD is only good at launch (on PC). It dies within few weeks to month or two tops. 6-12 months later is for 5 hour campaign only and it isn't better than original MW games. 

I stop playing PC games way back due to constant demanding game requirements. So been using consoles since the PS3 era. That era and before  was more expensive than now in India as prices remained stuck at MRP and only drop by the game distributors. 

Yes Day 1 is only useful if you are interested in MP.  For now the cheapest way to new games are the subscription services like Gamepass or EA access. 

Edited by Mysteryman

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1 & 2