Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Some mystery ball gameplay

 

 

and a rare positive video from Kurt :panic:

 

 

  • general game speed: "initially unplayable", update made the game quicker and "bearable". he thinks the gamespeed is still on the slower side but it's fine. he then goes on "slow vs. fast" gameplay and that they won't be able to please everyone in that regard and why he thinks a fast game is better: the quicker it is, the higher the skill gap is (reactions) plus it's more action-packed. "it should be an arcade game with realistic features" (impossible to recreate a 45 minute half football game into 6 minutes)
  • defending: "manual defending is the best it has ever been". you have to select the player closest to the ball to defend well. player switching was reasonable good for him (with LB), issues with right stick. manual jockeying was very good, almost too good. new tackling system, if it works, it's beautiful, but it was inconsistent.
  • dribbling: the biggest issue in the whole game. it's a little bit better than '19 but no where on the level of '18.
  • strafe dribbling lb/rb [crab walking from FIFA17]: it's not that overpowered, but he doesn't understand why a mechanic that allows you to dribble that way backwards is in the game
  • skill moves: "they are exactly how they should be". it takes more skill to do them because you have to time them right and pick the right one. "Kazooie was in tears".
  • timed finishing: they got it right. you don't feel that you have to do it all the time, especially inside the box. the crazy speed boost is gone and it's way harder to hit it green.
  • shooting in general: it's much better than '19 in general, but still too inconsistent for his liking. driven shot same issues as in '19. finesse shots were good. chipshots were useful and you can go by the GK easier.
  • goalkeeper movement: "Spiderman has become Peter Parker". you can move them a little bit and maybe read the save, but it's nowhere near what it was in '19. even moving the keeper in the right direction doesn't always help in saving the shot. "they got it right."
  • passing: more error-prone in general. he didn't have an issue with passing in the past.
  • crossing/headers: nerfed to the point that they are irrelevant.
  • free kicks and pens: he hated them. "free kicks were so complicated", he thinks that they overthink/overcomplicate it.
  • overall thoughts: it got major issues that shouldn't be in an early release, especially the dribbling. but overall, even in the current state, easily one of the best FIFA he has played, the foundation for a good game this year is there. 

No more lol croq spam, no more headers and volley spams, slower game in UT, skill gap increased, no more GK movements like crazy. Easily one of the best FIFA he has played. :wOOtjumpy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/21/2019 at 11:08 PM, Joe Cool said:

Some mystery ball gameplay

 

and a rare positive video from Kurt :panic:

 

  • general game speed: "initially unplayable", update made the game quicker and "bearable". he thinks the gamespeed is still on the slower side but it's fine. he then goes on "slow vs. fast" gameplay and that they won't be able to please everyone in that regard and why he thinks a fast game is better: the quicker it is, the higher the skill gap is (reactions) plus it's more action-packed. "it should be an arcade game with realistic features" (impossible to recreate a 45 minute half football game into 6 minutes)
  • defending: "manual defending is the best it has ever been". you have to select the player closest to the ball to defend well. player switching was reasonable good for him (with LB), issues with right stick. manual jockeying was very good, almost too good. new tackling system, if it works, it's beautiful, but it was inconsistent.
  • dribbling: the biggest issue in the whole game. it's a little bit better than '19 but no where on the level of '18.
  • strafe dribbling lb/rb [crab walking from FIFA17]: it's not that overpowered, but he doesn't understand why a mechanic that allows you to dribble that way backwards is in the game
  • skill moves: "they are exactly how they should be". it takes more skill to do them because you have to time them right and pick the right one. "Kazooie was in tears".
  • timed finishing: they got it right. you don't feel that you have to do it all the time, especially inside the box. the crazy speed boost is gone and it's way harder to hit it green.
  • shooting in general: it's much better than '19 in general, but still too inconsistent for his liking. driven shot same issues as in '19. finesse shots were good. chipshots were useful and you can go by the GK easier.
  • goalkeeper movement: "Spiderman has become Peter Parker". you can move them a little bit and maybe read the save, but it's nowhere near what it was in '19. even moving the keeper in the right direction doesn't always help in saving the shot. "they got it right."
  • passing: more error-prone in general. he didn't have an issue with passing in the past.
  • crossing/headers: nerfed to the point that they are irrelevant.
  • free kicks and pens: he hated them. "free kicks were so complicated", he thinks that they overthink/overcomplicate it.
  • overall thoughts: it got major issues that shouldn't be in an early release, especially the dribbling. but overall, even in the current state, easily one of the best FIFA he has played, the foundation for a good game this year is there. 

No more lol croq spam, no more headers and volley spams, slower game in UT, skill gap increased, no more GK movements like crazy. Easily one of the best FIFA he has played. :wOOtjumpy:

Another Bullshit gameplay :lol: Too Skatey :doh:

 

Gamespeed is still on the slowe side :roflroll:Whos this idiot :O

Edited by Joe Cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hope said:

Another Bullshit gameplay :lol: Too Skatey :doh:

 

Gamespeed is still on the slowe side :roflroll:Whos this idiot :O

 

You never played it. Those people actually played the BETA. That idiot is actually top 5 player in the world and doesn't even use meta. :doh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

 

You never played it. Those people actually played the BETA. That idiot is actually top 5 player in the world and doesn't even use meta. :doh:

Ofcourse i havent played it. All my thoughts are based on the video above. He cant be serious saying the game feels slower. It looks like players are on skate. Its more a game of how quick can you react and ping pong  rather than football. Top 5 player he maybe but i am talking how actual football is played. Fifa now is so far from it. Its for kids now. Equal fun can be had if you win a game 2-1 rather than winning 6-5 with this ping pong Bullshit. Its not how the game is played where everyone is Man City now :doh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, hope said:

Ofcourse i havent played it. All my thoughts are based on the video above. He cant be serious saying the game feels slower. It looks like players are on skate. Its more a game of how quick can you react and ping pong  rather than football. Top 5 player he maybe but i am talking how actual football is played. Fifa now is so far from it. Its for kids now. Equal fun can be had if you win a game 2-1 rather than winning 6-5 with this ping pong Bullshit. Its not how the game is played where everyone is Man City now :doh:

 

LOL. Literally everyone in the real world is playing fast paced football now. Maybe not Arsenal with their shitty squad and other mid table teams. Those slow 90s era is behind now and that's what is hurting teams who hasn't adapted to new gen... 

 

If you want slow paced, go and play with teams that actually play slow paced. Go play Serie A. PL is all fast and physical. :doh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Joe Cool said:

 

LOL. Literally everyone in the real world is playing fast paced football now. Maybe not Arsenal with their shitty squad and other mid table teams. Those slow 90s era is behind now and that's what is hurting teams who hasn't adapted to new gen... 

 

If you want slow paced, go and play with teams that actually play slow paced. Go play Serie A. PL is all fast and physical. :doh:

The extent to defend his favorite game :rofl:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hope said:

The extent to defend his favorite game :rofl:

 

At least I talk about facts unlike you. Imagine wanting a slow paced football game when entire actual world is playing the opposite and winning league and CL. :rofl:

 

Tell Klopp to play slow paced with Mané-Firmino-Mané. :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

 

At least I talk about facts unlike you. Imagine wanting a slow paced football game when entire actual world is playing the opposite and winning league and CL. :rofl:

 

Tell Klopp to play slow paced with Mané-Firmino-Mané. :rofl:

Dayum this guy wants 99 pace for all players  then :rofl: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/21/2019 at 11:08 PM, Joe Cool said:

Some mystery ball gameplay

 

 

and a rare positive video from Kurt :panic:

 

 

  • general game speed: "initially unplayable", update made the game quicker and "bearable". he thinks the gamespeed is still on the slower side but it's fine. he then goes on "slow vs. fast" gameplay and that they won't be able to please everyone in that regard and why he thinks a fast game is better: the quicker it is, the higher the skill gap is (reactions) plus it's more action-packed. "it should be an arcade game with realistic features" (impossible to recreate a 45 minute half football game into 6 minutes)
  • defending: "manual defending is the best it has ever been". you have to select the player closest to the ball to defend well. player switching was reasonable good for him (with LB), issues with right stick. manual jockeying was very good, almost too good. new tackling system, if it works, it's beautiful, but it was inconsistent.
  • dribbling: the biggest issue in the whole game. it's a little bit better than '19 but no where on the level of '18.
  • strafe dribbling lb/rb [crab walking from FIFA17]: it's not that overpowered, but he doesn't understand why a mechanic that allows you to dribble that way backwards is in the game
  • skill moves: "they are exactly how they should be". it takes more skill to do them because you have to time them right and pick the right one. "Kazooie was in tears".
  • timed finishing: they got it right. you don't feel that you have to do it all the time, especially inside the box. the crazy speed boost is gone and it's way harder to hit it green.
  • shooting in general: it's much better than '19 in general, but still too inconsistent for his liking. driven shot same issues as in '19. finesse shots were good. chipshots were useful and you can go by the GK easier.
  • goalkeeper movement: "Spiderman has become Peter Parker". you can move them a little bit and maybe read the save, but it's nowhere near what it was in '19. even moving the keeper in the right direction doesn't always help in saving the shot. "they got it right."
  • passing: more error-prone in general. he didn't have an issue with passing in the past.
  • crossing/headers: nerfed to the point that they are irrelevant.
  • free kicks and pens: he hated them. "free kicks were so complicated", he thinks that they overthink/overcomplicate it.
  • overall thoughts: it got major issues that shouldn't be in an early release, especially the dribbling. but overall, even in the current state, easily one of the best FIFA he has played, the foundation for a good game this year is there. 

No more lol croq spam, no more headers and volley spams, slower game in UT, skill gap increased, no more GK movements like crazy. Easily one of the best FIFA he has played. :wOOtjumpy:

Kurt is spot on!

Demo feels great too me.

They need to speed it up a bit and sort out the agility though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 months? FIFA 19 was super active till August lmao. 

 

55 minutes ago, rockstarnet said:

Kurt is spot on!

Demo feels great too me.

They need to speed it up a bit and sort out the agility though.

 

Finally someone understands. :cheers:

 

Can't wait for launch. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/13/2019 at 12:54 AM, Joe Cool said:

Can't wait for launch. 

Are you going to get this game on PS4 or PC? Lol sadly I bought FIFA 19 for xbox  🤣 never again though. No issues with the game it’s just all friends are on PS4. 

Edited by GameAnalyzer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Are you going to get this game on PS4 or PC? Lol sadly I bought FIFA 19 for xbox  🤣 never again though. No issues with the game it’s just all friends are on PS4. 

 

PC. Haven't touched PS4 in a long time. Yeah, I had a good friend on PS4 and we played like 150 seasons together. Sadly he doesn't play anymore. 

 

Thankfully PC got a lot better since then. New friends and smoother gameplay. 

 

___

 

Pre-load live. 36 GB. Sep 19th can't come soon enough. :wOOtjumpy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Oh. I wish they had cross-play enabled 

 

I wish the same. Here's hoping it happens next-gen.

 

13 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

It is releasing on 24?

 

Origin Premier starts on 19th. 😎 EA access on consoles gives 10 hours from 19th. PC unlimited. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you @Rosh 🥰 

 

Can't wait to start today!

 

unknown.png

 

Loyalty reward:

 

  • 4x All Players Pack
  • 2x Gold Pack
  • 1x Loan Player Reward Pack
  • 1000x15 coin booster

Then some more

  • Gold Reward Pack
  • 2x Rare Gold Pack

 

unknown.png

 

 

Wow, Walker going for 100k. PL hype crazy as usual. 🤣

Edited by Joe Cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...