Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Heaven Angel

7-8 hours is perfect. Some of the best campaigns I have played fall in that time slot. Hell, even from Respawn, Titanfall 2 campaign was amazing and it clocked in at around 7 hours. 

f**k the filler bullshit. I can respect a game that respects my time. 

And you dont have to pay $60. Rent it for $10 for a month. ;) 

2 hours ago, Playstationdude said:

7 hours is ridiculously short when you want 60 bucks for SP only games. 15-20 hours would be excellent.

Don't mind the hours the main thing is it should be worth your time and money, just putting fillers like collectibles and sh*t in every freaking corner around the map for achievements and lore is simply BS, like you het in ubisoft games. 

Respawn entertainment has been doing wonders for EA and they have released an only single player game after a very long time without any silly microtransactions and loot boxes BS, no year passes, no DLC's and hopefully no pay more to play first. This really suprises me.

The review embargo lifts exactly on the dot when the game unlocks in US, which is the last country to unlock it. Aus/Japan would be halfway through the game by the time reviews come out. EA said its because of spoilers and totally not because of the fear of low scores, and now we have crap ton of spoilers leaking on reddit :lol: 

4 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Game looks f**king gorgeous with some fantastic lighting!

My PC is not quite able to hold a steady 60fps. So I've locked it to 45fps with every setting on Epic except Shadows and Anti-aliasing which are on High.

Specs?