Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Heaven Angel

7 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Mine is an ageing PC though.

Also, getting a few hitches here and there (mainly when entering new areas) and lowering settings also isn't fixing that. But it's not too distracting.

Anyway, I'm loving the game so far. Got to Zeffo and it is beautiful! The goats there are more threatening than the stormtroopers :lol:

Really digging the level design as well.

That's really good for an aging PC like yours 8 GB and still getting 45+ FPS on epic settings. Cut scenes dips are fine and will be patched later. Good news!

3 hours ago, stingray said:

Looks like EA has got a HIT on their hands - that too without any “BAD BLOOD” of s&@₹wing SP campaign games for micro transaction or other type of padding of games - like Anthem. Thinking of purchasing this on steam now - as i like the orange light saberemoji846.png

You get the orange light saber with the Origin Access Premier version as well.

Guys, I installed the game and was playing on my PC. Is anyone on the forum noticing a lot of stuttering in frames rates? Especially when you enter a new area even in the same level - eg - exit from an enclosed structure and come out - the game stutters a lot

6 hours ago, stingray said:

Guys, I installed the game and was playing on my PC. Is anyone on the forum noticing a lot of stuttering in frames rates? Especially when you enter a new area even in the same level - eg - exit from an enclosed structure and come out - the game stutters a lot

Yup. The issue started showing up in Zeffo for me. Although it wasn't too bad there, it has gotten quite pronounced in Kashyyk.

I think I'll stop playing it till they patch it up. Don't want to ruin my experience.

4 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Anyone playing this game on PS4 Pro? Does this game runs on 60fps in performance mode? 

Not even close, more like 40-45fps with hitching whenever you load into new area. Also has visual glitches and already froze twice on me. Feels unpolished and so not like a Respawn game. 

3 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Yup. The issue started showing up in Zeffo for me. Although it wasn't too bad there, it has gotten quite pronounced in Kashyyk.

I think I'll stop playing it till they patch it up. Don't want to ruin my experience.

You mean bad?