Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Heaven Angel

Wow, the game really picks up the pace after you arrive Kashyyyk 2nd time. I got a good hang of controls now. The platforming is great, each locations are unique and spectacular.. hoping to one planet from another without a single loading screen. The secrets are well placed, pacing is nice. 

Going for my dual bladed lightsaber.

This is fantastic yet suprising that EA which is considered one of the worst companies in gaming industry didn't even put cosmetics microtransactions in this game?

Everything is either explore and find or just skip and go to objectives, whatever you wish. Not that exploration is tedious but rather fun to play. 

All thanks to Respawn Entertainment i guess. 

Getting this game tonight or early morning tomorrow. Watched few reviews; they are okay. But this game looks easy even on hard difficulty atleast that's what user reviews say. Any of you who completed this game; Did you felt the same way?

Edited by GameAnalyzer

Getting this game tonight or early morning tomorrow. Watched few reviews; they are okay. But this game looks easy even on hard difficulty atleast that's what user reviews say. Any of you who completed this game; Did you felt the same way?
I played on Normal but I can tell you it won't be easy on hard..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I played on Normal but I can tell you it won't be easy on hard..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...