Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Heaven Angel

3 New Starwars games in making and all from Respawn..

EA confirms that Respawn Entertainment will work new Star Wars titles

- next Star Wars Jedi game

- new Star Wars FPS game

- new Star Wars strategy game

Edited by Heaven Angel
  • Like 1

I finished Jedi Fallen Order 2 days back in hard on ps5. I loved the game. But I personally didn’t like the combat, it’s not because of the difficulty, but rather Lightsaber felt soo weak. 

I also feel that the Jedi Knight 2 and Jedi Academy did the lightsaber right. Wish if they would have went to that direction rather than rougelike. 

37 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

3 from respawn.

1 from dice

1 from quantic dream

1 from sony/aspyr

1 from ubisoft. 

And these are just the confirmed ones. There must be some Lego ones, updates to ea MMA and some mobile games too. 

Can you share any news on the Dice Star Wars game? They did pitch Battlefront 3 but was cancelled by EA. 

• Like 1

Upcoming STAR WARS games are:

• LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
  • Star Wars: Hunters Mobile
  • Star Wars Eclipse from Quantic Dream
  • Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic Remake 
  • The Star Wars Project From Ubisoft
  • Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order 2 from Respawn
  • Star Wars FPS from Respawn
  • Star Wars strategy from Respawn and Bit Reactor
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SaiKO said:

I finished Jedi Fallen Order 2 days back in hard on ps5. I loved the game. But I personally didn’t like the combat, it’s not because of the difficulty, but rather Lightsaber felt soo weak. 

I also feel that the Jedi Knight 2 and Jedi Academy did the lightsaber right. Wish if they would have went to that direction rather than rougelike. 

Well balancing the lightsaber is quite hard in games. Of course it can’t be like the movies where you can kill anything with one hit. Then you would complain it is too easy. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Mysteryman said:

Well balancing the lightsaber is quite hard in games. Of course it can’t be like the movies where you can kill anything with one hit. Then you would complain it is too easy. 

Have you played jedi academy or jedi knight 2?

Edited by SaiKO

5 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

No. Fallen order is my first Star Wars game as a Jedi. These games are quite ancient (3 generations back) so it is not fair to compare the combat due to tech differences. 

Those games did LightSaber justice, and were classics. The balancing issue you are talking about was done right 3 generation back where this iconic weapon didn't feel too weak, nor did it one shotted enemies. I dunno if you can go back now and play those, but those who have played knew how masterful those games were.

But I understand your point of view playing Jedi Fallen Order as first Jedi game and that too a Roguelike. 

On 1/26/2022 at 9:46 PM, SaiKO said:

Those games did LightSaber justice, and were classics. The balancing issue you are talking about was done right 3 generation back where this iconic weapon didn't feel too weak, nor did it one shotted enemies. I dunno if you can go back now and play those, but those who have played knew how masterful those games were.

But I understand your point of view playing Jedi Fallen Order as first Jedi game and that too a Roguelike. 

Played a hell lot of jedi knight series as a kid , and even as an adult, never gets old

Lightsaber combat was also good in revenge of the sith ps2 game 

Excited for kotor remake

Btw people watching boba fett ?? 

Noticed the BD droid in last ep ?

Edited by Modern_Ubermensch

1 minute ago, Modern_Ubermensch said:

Played a hell lot of jedi knight series as a kid , and even as an adult, never gets old

Lightsaber combat was also good in revenge of the sith ps2 game 

Excited for kotor remake

Btw people watching boba fett ?? 

Noticed the BD droid in last ep ?

Yes same model. unsure if this is the same BD droid as in Fallen order. 

7 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

Yes same model. unsure if this is the same BD droid as in Fallen order. 

Probably different, or if it is , its not with cal anymore, cause cals likes lukes fathers age. nice episode though, so many callbacks, great execution 

Dark saber sh*t and mando are legit

Edited by Modern_Ubermensch

13 hours ago, Modern_Ubermensch said:

Probably different, or if it is , its not with cal anymore, cause cals likes lukes fathers age. nice episode though, so many callbacks, great execution 

Dark saber sh*t and mando are legit

Yes it is the best episode in Boba Fett so far. I thought that a new season for the Mandalorian has started. Lol