Ask The Experts

Chaztin

So weekly how much do you earn? Also planning to buy new rig for this. Amd card I can get in India for 20k. 4Gb is enough?
Depends to be honest. I don't run it 24/7. Say around 15 hours in a day. It's also my main gaming rig so haven't really calculated my weekly earnings but it would vary significantly. Get any AMD card which has over 4Gb of VRAM. The RX580 seems to be at the sweet spot both from mining to price. I get around 20 to 25 mh per second on a single GPU.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Depends to be honest. I don't run it 24/7. Say around 15 hours in a day. It's also my main gaming rig so haven't really calculated my weekly earnings but it would vary significantly. Get any AMD card which has over 4Gb of VRAM. The RX580 seems to be at the sweet spot both from mining to price. I get around 20 to 25 mh per second on a single GPU.

So 20mh roughly translates to how much? What's the exact conversion for such MH?

So 20mh roughly translates to how much? What's the exact conversion for such MH?
You can use the eth calculator to see how much one can earn if the MH is a specific figure. It also depends on the blockchain, difficulty and DAG. I will share more info on WhatsApp bro. Currently at work. [emoji41][emoji41]

• Like 1

Hey guys..I had an Asus gaming laptop which got fked up due to my son accidentally spilling liquid into it..it gave me a good run for 8 years..

So can anyone suggest me a really good gaming laptop which gives best bang for the buck. My budget is between 50k-80k. I'm looking online but there's just too many options lol..

Hey guys..I had an Asus gaming laptop which got fked up due to my son accidentally spilling liquid into it..it gave me a good run for 8 years..

So can anyone suggest me a really good gaming laptop which gives best bang for the buck. My budget is between 50k-80k. I'm looking online but there's just too many options lol..

Predator Helios 300. But it costs 70k plus

3 hours ago, 3nu said:

I am looking for a first / third person shooting game with offline wave based attack/defend gameplay  for PS4.  

eg. Gears of War 4  horde mode

Killing Floor 2

Zombie Army Trilogy

Call of Duty 

Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare II

As far as I know, all these can be played offline. 

Edited by Heaven Angel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/22/2017 at 7:50 PM, Pushy said:

tada...m back again with few questions :P 

so financial experts, kindly advise :cheers: 

ok, here it goes:

within a span of a month or two, i will be receiving a decent amount of moolah. i will be getting it in two steps, in first step i will be getting like around 15L and the other one i will be getting around 45L.

the first one, aka 15L, we have decided to put it in senior citizen saving scheme Details

now, for the second one, which is presumably a large amount, that's where i need some guidance/ideas.

out of the amount, some of it will be used up, so lets say, around 30L will be the amount which will be up for FD/MF/???

so what do i do with that amount? i don't want a headache of keeping track of things and sh*t (like the share markets n all), i want peace of mind. so the usual option is to make a FD out of it, which is like, just put yo goddamn money and forget it and just enjoy the interest. butt, as we all know, FD rates are sh*t, like lamb shits. so....

the other option however, would be, to put some amount in MF and SIP's and the majority of it in FD (like say, 25L in FD, 5L to play the risky games). Here's where i need ur advise. as i said in the previous posts, i am a total n00bass in MF's and the SIP's game. so how exactly do i need to invest in MF's and SIP's. for MF, is it like just choosing the scheme and investing in it and be done about it? how do we go about it, like say 3L in MF and 2L in parts in SIP's? how do i need to break it down (those 5L) for the investment.

please share your piece of advise and any ideas you have other than these for the second part.

note: asking this just to get some ideas. 

also, do note, for second one, i would need that as a secondary source of income, which means i would require the interests on monthly/quarterly basis.

the amounts mentioned is just for analytical/research purposes, actual amount not disclosed (naturally, lel)

So how did you go about investing?

I'm thinking of doing the same but much lower amount- about 25k in hdfc balanced fund and about 10k in hdfc small cap fund.Would look to hold for 3-5 years. I might even try to dabble in some shares as i dont mind taking the risk as it would be a very small amount.

I just wanna get started -dont mind a bit of risk.

Edited by mohit9206

3 hours ago, mohit9206 said:

So how did you go about investing?

I'm thinking of doing the same but much lower amount- about 25k in hdfc balanced fund and about 10k in hdfc small cap fund.Would look to hold for 3-5 years. I might even try to dabble in some shares as i dont mind taking the risk as it would be a very small amount.

I just wanna get started -dont mind a bit of risk.

1 Mutual Fund

2 SIP's

invested some in property

• 1 month later...

Need one help from you all...

I want to buy 55" TV and have 2 models in mind. Sony 55X9000E and LG55SJ800T. Both are around the same price well Sony is 6k expensive. I want to know which model to choose. LG supports Dolby Vision whereas Sony recently added the support via software updates. The only advantage of feel is Brand Name. LG is Nano Cell tech Display which looks nice. But Sony has android plus screen is triluminous display and I saw it on older TV and it was mind blowing. Do note my main purpose of the TV is to play PS4 pro/Xbox one x/pc gaming. Watch 4K movies or BluRay movies and also watch normal Standard Definition TV for Mom (I know but here HD channels subscriptions via set top box are expensive so if you know any Internet TV service for HD channels with Indian channels and also has English channels etc and is cheap and reliable do let me know.)

I am also looking for refrigerator. Should be below 500 litres but above 400 litres. I had Samsung and it is the worst brand....looking at either Bosch, LG, Haier or Whirlpool. Which one to get? The Refrigerator should be double door. I like the side by side doors but space constraints. Also don't want the fridge to be expensive. 50k is fine. Above that if I can get a good deal then will think about it.

Is Paytm good for buying these 2 things?

Getting cashbacks but the prices to pay are higher than normal websites. What do you all suggest?

Please need help.

33 minutes ago, djanuj said:

Need one help from you all...

I want to buy 55" TV and have 2 models in mind. Sony 55X9000E and LG55SJ800T. Both are around the same price well Sony is 6k expensive. I want to know which model to choose. LG supports Dolby Vision whereas Sony recently added the support via software updates. The only advantage of feel is Brand Name. LG is Nano Cell tech Display which looks nice. But Sony has android plus screen is triluminous display and I saw it on older TV and it was mind blowing. Do note my main purpose of the TV is to play PS4 pro/Xbox one x/pc gaming. Watch 4K movies or BluRay movies and also watch normal Standard Definition TV for Mom (I know but here HD channels subscriptions via set top box are expensive so if you know any Internet TV service for HD channels with Indian channels and also has English channels etc and is cheap and reliable do let me know.)

If HDR is priority then get something that can achieve at least 1000nits if it's LCD tech or get Oled.