Ask The Experts

Chaztin

9 hours ago, Black_Hawk said:

I need an Electric Shaver (Wet & Dry). Does anyone have any recommendations? I see a number of them from Philips, anyone using one from their Aquatouch lineup, please share your feedback.

Well, you could try traditional wet shaving if you aren't already. Its a whole new world, fantastic clean shave and better for your skin too.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Snake said:

I got the aqua touch 3 years ago, still use it. works great for both wet and dry shaves. But with such shavers, the shorter the beard the better.

Good to hear this. Can you kindly tell me which model of the Aquatouch you have?

Also, when you started using this, did it cause any kind of skin irritation/ burns?

6 hours ago, Black_Hawk said:

Good to hear this. Can you kindly tell me which model of the Aquatouch you have?

Also, when you started using this, did it cause any kind of skin irritation/ burns?

I bought the AT621/14... is an old model since I bought it in 2015.

I keep my beard short like s 5 o clock shadow and do a wet shave. no irritation or burns.

Works well in a pinch as a dry shaver as well.

Edited by Snake
  • Like 1

Hey guys, I need to open an account for my mom. Whats the best bank to do so?

I currently have a HDFC salary account, would it make sense to open a savings account there? or is there another bank like Citi or Axis (prefer not to open with ICICI, really bad experience with them.) She also wants to open a FD. so need some help with people who are in the know.

35 minutes ago, Snake said:

Hey guys, I need to open an account for my mom. Whats the best bank to do so?

I currently have a HDFC salary account, would it make sense to open a savings account there? or is there another bank like Citi or Axis (prefer not to open with ICICI, really bad experience with them.) She also wants to open a FD. so need some help with people who are in the know.

Check out IDFC once... 

• 3 weeks later...

Bought an AC which is 5 star invertor one. Which stabiliser would be the best one for it ? Also, would the Daikin installation guys be ok with installing it or I would have to call some separate technician for it ?

14 minutes ago, eddy4823 said:

Bought an AC which is 5 star invertor one. Which stabiliser would be the best one for it ? Also, would the Daikin installation guys be ok with installing it or I would have to call some separate technician for it ?

Check if your AC actually needs a stabilizer. I've been using my Samsung one without a stabilizer for years cos it comes inbuilt with one. 

27 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

Check if your AC actually needs a stabilizer. I've been using my Samsung one without a stabilizer for years cos it comes inbuilt with one. 

It doesn't but I have been told you should go for one because it removes the 0.01% chance of any kind of issue. It has to be installed in an office which is in Industrial Area so can't take a risk. 

3 minutes ago, eddy4823 said:

It doesn't but I have been told you should go for one because it removes the 0.01% chance of any kind of issue. It has to be installed in an office which is in Industrial Area so can't take a risk. 

Makes sense.

• 3 months later...
11 hours ago, DinJo said:

Bit expensive side also seems tobhave designed for workout don't need such trip grip in ears 

Would recommend getting headphones instead. Something with noise cancellation that ensures you are not disturbed and is comfortable to wear. I have a Bose QC II that I use for office work and it's just amazing. My wife can watch TV in the same room and I can dial in to a meetings and not hear what's playing on the TV(I ask her to switch off in case I have to talk though ? )

Edited by l33tmaniac

42 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

Would recommend getting headphones instead. Something with noise cancellation that ensures you are not disturbed and is comfortable to wear. I have a Bose QC II that I use for office work and it's just amazing. 

Also use Bose QC headphones, worth every penny.

I need to buy tv table and computer table. Should I buy it online or offline ? I check some tv unit on pepperfry and the prices are very high. Can anyone recommend me a good tv table for 55 inch t.v with consoles. I like this one
https://www.urbanladder.com/products/baltoro-high-gloss-tv-unit?sku=FNSGAV41WL30061&src=subcat. My local store is quoting me price of 13k for this with MDF wood.

Need help buying a device to extend display on dual monitors. Planning to set up a dual monitor with laptop for home office. I want different displays on each screen. Came across hdmi splitter but it seems it just duplicates the display on monitors instead of extending it. what options do I have? Please help