Ask The Experts

Chaztin

I am looking at an ergonomic mouse for extended times in front of a laptop. Wrist is already f**ked (RSI). Couldn't find the recommended ergonomic ones in India. 

Any options ?

My wrist challenge is towards ulnar side (the little finger side), and most ergo mouses are made for carpal tunnel peeps, who have problems at the radial or thumb side. If anybody has accessible recommendations, please let me know. 

On 12/20/2020 at 9:17 AM, Ph3N0M said:

Has anyone bought Raj Comics from their website? Want to order some comics to be sent to my sister for her birthday, but not sure how to even add something to cart (or where to see cart), perhaps their website is just broken? 

They have an android app, but not sure if it is giving me prices in dollars or rupees (seems too expensive if it is in dollars and would be too cheap if it is rupees). I am in the US and need to send these within India. 

I had ordered from them last summer and they delivered. They deliver via registered post. I had ordered via mobile browser though.

On 12/21/2020 at 3:14 AM, DinJo said:

Just send them a email on help@rajcomics.com

Tried that, and also tried the email that is on their website. The help email does not exist anymore, while the contact email on their website sends an automatic reply asking me to send a WhatsApp message to some number instead (which in turn is never read).

8 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

I had ordered from them last summer and they delivered. They deliver via registered post. I had ordered via mobile browser though.

The website looks the same on my mobile browser, and I still do not see an option to add anything to cart. Could you check if you can still order something?

I am so frustrated by the state of Raj Comics, and also on the fact that enough people did not support them. They are basically non-existent at this point, we could have gotten so many good stories from them had people supported them. Now that I have the money, I really want to buy all the comic books that I missed and also all that I had but are lost to rats (blame my mother), but there is no way to buy!

17 minutes ago, Ph3N0M said:

Tried that, and also tried the email that is on their website. The help email does not exist anymore, while the contact email on their website sends an automatic reply asking me to send a WhatsApp message to some number instead (which in turn is never read).

The website looks the same on my mobile browser, and I still do not see an option to add anything to cart. Could you check if you can still order something?

I am so frustrated by the state of Raj Comics, and also on the fact that enough people did not support them. They are basically non-existent at this point, we could have gotten so many good stories from them had people supported them. Now that I have the money, I really want to buy all the comic books that I missed and also all that I had but are lost to rats (blame my mother), but there is no way to buy!

Yeah, unable to order now. Seems they have disabled it? On their facebook they just posted that store will be started soon: https://www.facebook.com/groups/rcstore

I have bought most of the comics digitally on their app and it works fine. Comics are damn cheap on app.

4 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Yeah, unable to order now. Seems they have disabled it? On their facebook they just posted that store will be started soon: https://www.facebook.com/groups/rcstore

I have bought most of the comics digitally on their app and it works fine. Comics are damn cheap on app.

Yeah, I was looking at app. One thing that seemed not as nice was the fact that one could only read them on the phone, and they said that there will be some blurriness in full screen mode to discourage people from taking screenshots. Also, buying on app might be ideal for my personal reading, but not for the purpose of sending a birthday gift to my sister which is what I wanted to do presently. I wish someone revived Raj Comics. 

@DinJo

Yeh try kar. I have used this until I moved to the pebble. 

Logitech M331 Silent Plus Wireless Mouse, 2.4GHz with USB Nano Receiver, 1000 DPI Optical Tracking, 3 Buttons, 24 Month Life Battery, PC/Mac/Laptop - Black https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01MQ2A86A/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabc_8M24FbFCM6206

3 hours ago, DinJo said:

This is also good. The M331 i suggested is a silent mouse so no click sounds if that’s something you’d prefer. Also it’s a little more ergonomic than the M337. 

All the beer lovers out there, tell me, what do you like about beer? I had a taste of non-alcoholic beers from Heineken and Bud, spit it right out. And apparently they taste much sweeter than the real thing.

I can understand other drinks, you can atleast mix them with something and make them taste good but what about beer?

You eventually develop a taste or it's the buzz?

11 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

All the beer lovers out there, tell me, what do you like about beer? I had a taste of non-alcoholic beers from Heineken and Bud, spit it right out. And apparently they taste much sweeter than the real thing.

I can understand other drinks, you can atleast mix them with something and make them taste good but what about beer?

Local/craft beers are the best. 

Eight Finger Eddie is the best damn beer I've ever had. Only available in South Goa. Hands down unbeatable. 

12 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Local/craft beers are the best. 

Eight Finger Eddie is the best damn beer I've ever had. Only available in South Goa. Hands down unbeatable. 

But is it because you develop a taste for it or it's just delicious or the accompanying buzz? 

I don't partake so just curious.

Edited by kunjanp

15 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

It's the former rather than the latter. You probably do it for the buzz when you first start out but then you find your poison, if that makes sense. For instance I started off with beer, moved to rum and found my place in scotch. Every drink tastes different. You'd not mistake a kingfisher for a Budweiser or a king's or a Bira. Or Gin for Rum or Vodka.

End of the day it boils down to preference. Or course I do know many that drink to get blitzed (my younger brother is a prime example) but most people I know drink to enjoy the drink and the company it brings.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Walker said:

It's the former rather than the latter. You probably do it for the buzz when you first start out but then you find your poison, if that makes sense. For instance I started off with beer, moved to rum and found my place in scotch. Every drink tastes different. You'd not mistake a kingfisher for a Budweiser or a king's or a Bira. Or Gin for Rum or Vodka.

End of the day it boils down to preference. Or course I do know many that drink to get blitzed (my younger brother is a prime example) but most people I know drink to enjoy the drink and the company it brings.

That's an interesting take. Always thought how the hell people drink this stuff. A few friends started out just because everyone else liked it and got hooked. I guess my poison is just plain old Coke.

Just now, kunjanp said:

That's an interesting take. Always thought how the hell people drink this stuff. A few friends started out just because everyone else liked it and got hooked. I guess my poison is just plain old Coke.

Oh just to add, its not like there isn't a buzz but with experience you learn how to enjoy a controlled buzz.

1 hour ago, kunjanp said:

But is it because you develop a taste for it or it's just delicious or the accompanying buzz? 

I don't partake so just curious.

EFE is for the taste. 

I'm not a beer fan, and the only half decent stuff I had is Bira, which I'm still not a fan of. But Eight Finger Eddie, man. f**king A ! Excellent hit of fruity notes, with a very very smooth beer taste. 

Unlike anything I've ever had. I couldn't find anything similar in Bangalore too, where you have f**kton of bars selling self made craft beers. 

21 minutes ago, adity said:

Craft beers are awesome, yeah. Personally, I really like Hoegaarden. Bira released IPA sometime back but I guess it didn't take off. It was really good. 

And EFE is 10x better than Hoe or Bira. I scouted so many pubs in Bangalore to get anything similar, but nope.