Ask The Experts

Chaztin

Need to buy a printer. We need to use it once in a while and previously the inkjet printer cartridges gave a lot of trouble. They dry up and get all clogged up if we don't print regularly.

Is this avoidable in laserjet printers?

Can anyone recommend a printer for occasional use?

4 minutes ago, Jupiter said:

Need to buy a printer. We need to use it once in a while and previously the inkjet printer cartridges gave a lot of trouble. They dry up and get all clogged up if we don't print regularly.

Is this avoidable in laserjet printers?

Can anyone recommend a printer for occasional use?

I have a deskjet 3835 and a laserjet 1020. If you plan to use the printer occasionally, I will suggest a deskjet. It is much cheaper, offers colour print, supports wifi and wifi hotspot features and also, it is an all in one.

Edited by Thegothamchampion

24 minutes ago, Thegothamchampion said:

I have a deskjet 3835 and a laserjet 1020. If you plan to use the printer occasionally, I will suggest a deskjet. It is much cheaper, offers colour print, supports wifi and wifi hotspot features and also, it is an all in one.

Isn't DeskJet just inkjet by HP? What is the cost of cartridge? Could we use refills?

Do you know the cost per page for grayscale for these printers?

Edit 480 pages on a 800 Rupees cartridge. Seems very affordable to me. Thanks will research more.

Edited by Jupiter

5 minutes ago, TheMonark said:

My wife needs a Yoga mat. She has tried many mats from Amazon but all of them smell very bad. I am not sure whether the smell is due to toxic material or something else. Can you anyone suggest a good mat? Thanks.

been using this one for some time now. Its pretty good.

https://www.decathlon.in/p/8491826/yoga-mats/light-yoga-mat-5-mm-navy-blue

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jupiter said:

Isn't DeskJet just inkjet by HP? What is the cost of cartridge? Could we use refills?

Do you know the cost per page for grayscale for these printers?

Edit 480 pages on a 800 Rupees cartridge. Seems very affordable to me. Thanks will research more.

I use black inks only. You can easily find pack of 2 for 1300 bucks as they are easily available for discount. Also, I think inkjet uses different cartridges.

• Like 1

I need to connect my phone to tv through hdmi.

I found some adapters online.

https://www.amazon.in/pibox-India-Aluminium-Compatible-Chromebook/dp/B07SVVR598/ref=sr_1_9?dchild=1&keywords=mobile+to+tv+hdmi+cable&qid=1623043659&sr=8-9

This is one of those i found. Need advice, if its any good or is there any other better one i can buy. 

So the sony wf-1000xm4 ad got leaked online and they look neat and packed with a lot of new features. They should release this month. I wanted to buy new headphones and was almost sure I'll get the bose qc 35 or sony 1000xm4 whichever has a good discount on sale. But now I am confused I don't like the bulk of over the ear headphones specially because at home I am mostly wearing specs and it can get uncomfortable but then I guess the ANC and sound quality of earbuds can never be the same as over the ear. Anyone here using some high end earbuds and can share - how is the experience compared to headphones specially in terms of anc and sound quality ?

Btw, anyone who is interested below is the leaked ad for the wf-1000xm4, it starts at around 2.15 -

3 minutes ago, SuperT said:

So the sony wf-1000xm4 ad got leaked online and they look neat and packed with a lot of new features. They should release this month. I wanted to buy new headphones and was almost sure I'll get the bose qc 35 or sony 1000xm4 whichever has a good discount on sale. But now I am confused I don't like the bulk of over the ear headphones specially because at home I am mostly wearing specs and it can get uncomfortable but then I guess the ANC and sound quality of earbuds can never be the same as over the ear. Anyone here using some high end earbuds and can share - how is the experience compared to headphones specially in terms of anc and sound quality ?

Btw, anyone who is interested below is the leaked ad for the wf-1000xm4, it starts at around 2.15 -

Using wf 1000xm3 right now. It's almost a bundle of perfectness. I guess the fit will be better with the new one (my only gripe). ANC is awesome, great AQ too. 

• Like 1

Using wf 1000xm3 right now. It's almost a bundle of perfectness. I guess the fit will be better with the new one (my only gripe). ANC is awesome, great AQ too. 
Thanks man! Will wait for these to release then, they have added water resistance which was a must for me coz I plan to use them for running/cycling.

How are the xm3 when connected to a tv for watching movies ? I have heard that earbuds are horrible for watching movies specially on tv ?

12 minutes ago, SuperT said:

How are the xm3 when connected to a tv for watching movies ? I have heard that earbuds are horrible for watching movies specially on tv ?

Absolutely fine. Zero issues. I use them often connected to TV. No lag etc. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...