Ask The Experts

Chaztin

Any good recommendations for a laptop under 70k? Windows only, main use is work but occasionally playing games like Frostpunk (about 10hr/month). Lightweight is preferred. Interested in a future proof model with stuff like DDR4 RAM, decent screen/processor etc.

2 minutes ago, LordSpymaster said:

Any good recommendations for a laptop under 70k? Windows only, main use is work but occasionally playing games like Frostpunk (about 10hr/month). Lightweight is preferred. Interested in a future proof model with stuff like DDR4 RAM, decent screen/processor etc.

https://www.amazon.in/ASUS-ZenBook-i5-1135G7-Graphics-UX425EA-BM501TS/dp/B08M4SQ83T/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=asus+zenbook+i5&qid=1624342017&sr=8-3

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LordSpymaster said:

This seems to have only integrated graphics not a dedicated card.

yes, the 11th gen integrated graphics are fairly decent for light gaming here and there though.

its a bit of a toss-up, wanting a lightweight efficient laptop vs a machine that can game at this price point.

You could get something like the Zephyrus which is both lightweight and has a dedicated card at the 1L price point. 

• Thanks 1

On 6/18/2021 at 2:52 PM, psinide said:

You can use a USB DAC with a 3.5mm out and connect your speakers to it. I'm using the Logitech GX Pro wired headphones which come with a USB DAC and it works with the PS5. The console will detect it as USB headphones, but you should be able to connect speakers with a 3.5mm connector to it and it should work fine.

Not sure if this will work - but you try using those check USB C to headphone jack phone adapters if you have one handy. The above should definitely work, but the USB-C to heaphone adapters are 500-700 and a decent USB DAC (Creative/Logitech) will be about 2k

Okay So I got speakers + USB adapter for 1300 so thanks!!

Looking for a decent mechanical keyboard. Can I get one around 4k? I am totally n00b in terms of knowledge on mechanical keyboard and its switches. I did watch some youtube videos about it but wanna know what are my choices in Indian market. I think I would go for a quieter one? Are they more expensive?

It will be only for typing and programming and NOT for gaming. Preferably either with no back-lit or only one back light. If rgb, then it should have option to turn off or turn only one light on.

is there some issue going on with redeeming codes on google play store i bought codes from amazon and it keeps throwing m,e this error..

Couldn't redeem this code. Gift cards can only be used in the country where they were purchased. See the gift card

On 6/29/2021 at 2:20 PM, psinide said:

Great! Glad to be of help :)

One small thing, the max volume out of the speakers is very low, even when everything is maxed out (from PS5 system's menu and the volume knob). It's pretty good when connected to my laptop though.

What can be done in this case? Audio noob here but is amplifier the solution?

One small thing, the max volume out of the speakers is very low, even when everything is maxed out (from PS5 system's menu and the volume knob). It's pretty good when connected to my laptop though.

What can be done in this case? Audio noob here but is amplifier the solution?
Try changing the audio formats in PS5 between bitstream/dolby/stereo. If the USB DAC you're using is not not supporting a format, there could be volume limiting happening there.

An headphone amp should work, but have never used them, so can't say for sure. You could also look at better USB DACs.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Anyone here uses iem/earbuds for gaming on the PS5. I already have a gaming headset but sometimes I just want to relax on the couch without the discomfort of headsets. I was leaning towards the KZ ZS10 Pro or Tin T2. Let me know if any of you have any experience.

53 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Anyone here uses iem/earbuds for gaming on the PS5. I already have a gaming headset but sometimes I just want to relax on the couch without the discomfort of headsets. I was leaning towards the KZ ZS10 Pro or Tin T2. Let me know if any of you have any experience.

I use KZ ZS 10 pro and it is legit one of the best iem i have heard. Listened to music and movies primarily. 

• Like 1