Ask The Experts

Chaztin

3 minutes ago, SuperT said:
11 minutes ago, R3D_D3ViL said:
I use KZ ZS 10 pro and it is legit one of the best iem i have heard. Listened to music and movies primarily. 

Thanks man, that's on top of my list. Any idea where can I find the best price online in India. Also any experience with gaming ?

I bought it off Amazon when it was available. Check out prices on headphonezone as well. 
I did use it once or twice on my switch and found it to be quite loud and bit shriller. 

• Like 1

Any good recommendations for a wireless mice? Ok to spend around 7kish as well.

Was looking at the Mx Master 3 but was unsure due to the shape and weight of it and don't know anyone who has it so can't try it out first hand. Are there any shops in Mumbai with the mouse in display? And also since I'm not into editing or anything intensive, had a feeling that maybe the mouse is overkill for me. However, I just want a quality mouse which I can use for a long time.

The only thing I want is that it should not develop a double click issue. 

My use case is just regular work not involving editing. Mainly just MS Office or just casual desktop browsing 90pct of the time. Will not be used much for gaming as I have shifted to console and if required, I can use my wired mouse for gaming so gaming isn't the main criteria. 

I currently use a Logitech G402 and love its shape. It fits my hand perfectly and its fun to use as well. However it double clicks and I want to go wireless. 

Any recommendations?

Some mice I saw online were:

• Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed
  • Logitech m590
  • Logitech m720

However all had mix reviews so unsure what to do.

Thank you!

10 minutes ago, Lazyboy8134 said:

Any good recommendations for a wireless mice? Ok to spend around 7kish as well.

Was looking at the Mx Master 3 but was unsure due to the shape and weight of it and don't know anyone who has it so can't try it out first hand. Are there any shops in Mumbai with the mouse in display? And also since I'm not into editing or anything intensive, had a feeling that maybe the mouse is overkill for me. However, I just want a quality mouse which I can use for a long time.

The only thing I want is that it should not develop a double click issue. 

My use case is just regular work not involving editing. Mainly just MS Office or just casual desktop browsing 90pct of the time. Will not be used much for gaming as I have shifted to console and if required, I can use my wired mouse for gaming so gaming isn't the main criteria. 

I currently use a Logitech G402 and love its shape. It fits my hand perfectly and its fun to use as well. However it double clicks and I want to go wireless. 

Any recommendations?

Some mice I saw online were:

• Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed
  • Logitech m590
  • Logitech m720

However all had mix reviews so unsure what to do.

Thank you!

MXM3 user. It's an fabulous mouse, and the shape is ergonomic. I purchased due to wrist pain, and it has been a life saver. The shortcuts are also very useful. 

2 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

MXM3 user. It's an fabulous mouse, and the shape is ergonomic. I purchased due to wrist pain, and it has been a life saver. The shortcuts are also very useful. 

Is it overkill though for just regular browsing and for someone not involved in any form of editing/coding?

4 minutes ago, Lazyboy8134 said:

Is it overkill though for just regular browsing and for someone not involved in any form of editing/coding?

I won't say it's an overkill. It's more like an investment which keeps paying huge dividends. Wrist position is one of the best things about the mouse and really helps in the long run and those extra buttons with the flying scroll wheel will make MS Office and even general browsing an ease.

I also have been using G402 and I recently tried MXM3 and it's such an improvement. It doesn't double click.

For the double issue, is your mouse still in warranty? Because that issue was fixed in new batch and can be replaced.

14 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

I won't say it's an overkill. It's more like an investment which keeps paying huge dividends. Wrist position is one of the best things about the mouse and really helps in the long run and those extra buttons with the flying scroll wheel will make MS Office and even general browsing an ease.

I also have been using G402 and I recently tried MXM3 and it's such an improvement. It doesn't double click.

For the double issue, is your mouse still in warranty? Because that issue was fixed in new batch and can be replaced.

Out of warranty, bought it 4-5 years back I think. Thank you for the review though! 

Also, any idea if I connect it via bluetooth to my laptop, will it also work with a VMware cloud desktop?

2 minutes ago, Lazyboy8134 said:

Out of warranty, bought it 4-5 years back I think. Thank you for the review though! 

Also, any idea if I connect it via bluetooth to my laptop, will it also work with a VMware cloud desktop?

I haven't tried it but it should work, all the inputs are directly passed on to the VM, there is also a settings menu for removable/bluetooth devices where you can choose the exact input device.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

I haven't tried it but it should work, all the inputs are directly passed on to the VM, there is also a settings menu for removable/bluetooth devices where you can choose the exact input device.

Is the shape/size/comfort similar to the G402? I'm trying to find a place here who could have the mouse in display or something as I'm concerned about the shape. The G402 fits my palm(on the smaller/medium size) perfectly and is used to game for long hours daily earlier. Even now its extremely comfortable.

Do you feel the Mx master will be comfortable though? I know difficult to say but just confused about the shape

Thanks a lot for your help though! :)

58 minutes ago, Lazyboy8134 said:

Is the shape/size/comfort similar to the G402? I'm trying to find a place here who could have the mouse in display or something as I'm concerned about the shape. The G402 fits my palm(on the smaller/medium size) perfectly and is used to game for long hours daily earlier. Even now its extremely comfortable.

Do you feel the Mx master will be comfortable though? I know difficult to say but just confused about the shape

Thanks a lot for your help though! :)

MXM3 is bigger than G402 but the contours are such that it can easily fit in your palm.

In my experience it is much more comfortable for long work sessions than 402, the angled wrist and thumb resting position makes a whole lot of difference.

It's a kind of no brainer if you are looking for a productivity oriented mouse.

• Thanks 1

hey guys, i have one query, it's regarding land, if this is the appropriate thread for it then let be it or else requesting to move this to relevant thread.

So, i have a land in my native place at Dehradoon(Uttarakhand) and i want to sell it off. I want to know following things:

1. Rate of the land that's going on at that place.

2. What would be the procedure to sell this land.

3. This is a part of huge land which is divided into 5 (5 bro's), out of which one belongs to my dad, which we want to sell off. 

4. There's a clause which states that the part of land which is assigned to xyz, he is the owner of that land and can do whatever the hell he wannadu with it.

5. There is no dispute about this land.

kindly guide me, thanks in advance.

Need recommendation on compact stereo speaker/soundbar to replace my monitor speakers. Budget 5k. Need something at least 10W. 

Usage: Gaming + Videos

Gonna place my monitor on top of it probably. Desk depth is very limited.

Edited by BrainyZombie

On 7/4/2021 at 6:20 PM, Pushy said:

hey guys, i have one query, it's regarding land, if this is the appropriate thread for it then let be it or else requesting to move this to relevant thread.

So, i have a land in my native place at Dehradoon(Uttarakhand) and i want to sell it off. I want to know following things:

3. This is a part of huge land which is divided into 5 (5 bro's), out of which one belongs to my dad, which we want to sell off. 

4. There's a clause which states that the part of land which is assigned to xyz, he is the owner of that land and can do whatever the hell he wannadu with it.

Dude I'm not aware about uttrakhand rules, but in Himachal you cannot sell land to someone who's not Himachali, procedure is simple ask the patwari of your area. Even if there's no dispute, sometimes in a combined area, land is allotted on the basis of fertility in hilly areas, each brother will receive parts which are fertile.

On 7/4/2021 at 6:20 PM, Pushy said:

You need to talk the property brokers in your area . They can answer all your queries .

No one here can tell you the rate of the land in that area .That is generally established based on past deals which took place in the nearby area . 

For everything else you need broker or a lawyer with contacts in your local property registry office . 

26 minutes ago, Thegothamchampion said:

Dude I'm not aware about uttrakhand rules, but in Himachal you cannot sell land to someone who's not Himachali, procedure is simple ask the patwari of your area. Even if there's no dispute, sometimes in a combined area, land is allotted on the basis of fertility in hilly areas, each brother will receive parts which are fertile.

ain't nuddin' like that over there...HP might be different tho

8 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

You need to talk the property brokers in your area . They can answer all your queries .

No one here can tell you the rate of the land in that area .That is generally established based on past deals which took place in the nearby area . 

For everything else you need broker or a lawyer with contacts in your local property registry office . 

dayumn, no online portals where i could get an estimate?

41 minutes ago, nitrous-shadow7 said:

can anyone please tell me what  is a bump. i am new here

The thread or the post with the newest comment/reply goes to the top of the list.

So by commenting on your own post to make it move up the stack is basically giving it a bump to move up.

Hence writing "bump" to represent it.

Currently reading Wheel of Time and loving every minute. Want to get a poster or some artwork framed.

But there aren't any art prints readily available. Is there some affordable service which can do a custom print if I can find some high resolution art?