Ask The Experts

Chaztin

On 8/19/2021 at 10:56 AM, Lazyboy8134 said:

I use a Galaxy Watch 3 and its pretty good when it comes to fitness tracking. However, only downside is the 1.5 day battery life but have gotten used to it and doesn't hamper day-to-day activities. GW4 is out as well with the new WearOS but the pricing is yet to be out, probably will be close to 40k(for the classic version) and maybe around 30k for the regular one.

GW3 is extremely comfortable to wear though, especially with a silicon band. There is also the Galaxy Active 2 which was around 17k afaik.

The prices and dates are out. I'm eyeing the 44mm normal GW4 (not classic) which retails at 27k. I can get it for ~12k (saved Amazon Vouchers). Good deal or no?

19 hours ago, LordSpymaster said:

The prices and dates are out. I'm eyeing the 44mm normal GW4 (not classic) which retails at 27k. I can get it for ~12k (saved Amazon Vouchers). Good deal or no?

Haven't seen the reviews yet of it tbh but for 12k, its a no brainer tbh. The price is amazing for the watch. Although this is just solely going on the price and my experience with the Watch 3, haven't read about the GW4 much, nor seen any video reviews yet of it. But the price is too good.

Yeah, I must have seen about 10 reviews by now. The watch is good, though some things I will have to get used to soon (like charging every 1.5 days compared tomy fitbit's 3 times in 14 days).

My entry price fell further since I got some more vouchers from CC points redempition. Now the cost is similar to a Dualsense controller :wOOtjumpy:

I'll be ordering this today for delivery on launch (~10 Sept)

Edit: Ordered the silver 44mm one :dance:

Edited by LordSpymaster

On 8/19/2021 at 10:56 AM, Lazyboy8134 said:

Also, guys, are password managers like Bitwarden reliable and safe to store all our passwords? Any recommendations for the same?

Bitwarden is superb from my usage, never had a problem with it once. It's free, and it's open source with even a self-hosting feature.

How legit is PPG and MX2 games for buying PS4 games (new ones)? Asking since I will be purchasing DS:SE from them (at around 3.7-3.9k) and just want to be sure of the delivery and that the disc will be the Indian edition (so I can upgrade to the director's cut using my Indian PSN account). 

Had a goos experience with MCube regarding disc replacement when the disc wasn't the Indian edition but sadly they don't have the SE version of this game available. No other good sites have this too. 

On 9/6/2021 at 11:10 AM, LordSpymaster said:

Does anyone have Pepeprfry reviews / experiences? Planning to buy a study table but this would be my 1st purchase, and not sure about the quality and how long it'll last.

From what I had read, urbanladder is more durable than PepperFry. I got the Terry study table from them a year back, doing well so far!

Also, guys any suggestions for a bluetooth soundbar for the bedroom? Thinking of buying one, confused if I should go for a couple of monitor speakers or a bluetooth bar. AUX connection is a must since I'll be connecting it to my monitor for Firestick/PS. Currently use the Echo bluetooth speaker and a XB12 for the same so looking for a more permanent solution. 

Budget not alot, maybe 5-10k? Depends on the product. Cheaper the better. Just need enough volume for the whole bedroom. A remote would be very useful as well!

Thanks!

• Like 1

On 9/6/2021 at 11:10 AM, LordSpymaster said:

Does anyone have Pepeprfry reviews / experiences? Planning to buy a study table but this would be my 1st purchase, and not sure about the quality and how long it'll last.

Got my TV table and general use snacks almirah from them about 4 years back. Super sturdy and work well to this day. The TV table is mostly pure wood, so that is expected. The snacks almirah is toughened ply (which is what is used nowadays in most cheaper tables), but it has held well through all these years. 

• Like 1

Need help with Hitman Series on PS4

Hitman 2 was PS Plus Free this time and I loved every bit of it and now I want to play Hitman 3 and 1 but I don't own either of those games.

I downloaded the Hitman 3 Free Starter Pack and Imported Hitman 2 Level, so far so good.

Now the actual doubt, 

I'll be buying Hitman 3 [Digitally so no doubt in that]

For Hitman 1 [2016 one] I have 2 option

1. Buy it on PSN : Either the Proper Game [Then import it into Hitman 3] or Through Access Pass System in Hitman 3
2. Buy it on DISC : Load it up and then import it into Hitman 3

2 Doubts,

1. Which method will be cheaper.
2. After importing Hitman 1 [Disc Based in Hitman 3] , do I need the disc or I can just sell it over and continue enjoying those levels in Hitman 3 ? 

Or any other CHEAPER way to play all Hitman 1 , 2 [Own it via PS PLUS ],3 ? 
Anyone ?

What's a good smart doorbell and lock brand? I'm planning to get those locks installed on the door that can be opened via a button. And also 2 doorbells that have a camera and speaker on them so I can speak to the person on the other end before opening the door.

Smartphone compatibility is optional, though preferred.

Has anyone used these smart items and can share their experiences?

On 8/30/2021 at 11:55 PM, North said:

Does Electric toothbrush make a difference? Is it better overall?

I've just been using a regular one, should I get an electric toothbrush? 

would appreciate a link to a good one.

Definitely better and recommended. I've been using an Oral B for the past couple of years or so, and I don't think I can go back to the old ways :D

On 9/12/2021 at 9:20 AM, LordSpymaster said:

What's a good smart doorbell and lock brand? I'm planning to get those locks installed on the door that can be opened via a button. And also 2 doorbells that have a camera and speaker on them so I can speak to the person on the other end before opening the door.

Smartphone compatibility is optional, though preferred.

Has anyone used these smart items and can share their experiences?

I use the Qubo outdoor security cameras, and they also have a smart doorbell available. Their service is great because they don't force cloud storage on you. I have continuous local recording available for free, in addition to a bunch of smart features that other companies usually lock behind a paywall. I would check if the doorbell has the same features and pick the right one based on whether you're in a house or apartment. It also helps that Hero is a fairly known commodity.

For smart locks, you want to go with a trusted brand. Yale or nothing, essentially.

• Thanks 1